Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [nicolascole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe Desert Dude was right, his wife finally escaped the garage and finished the job...
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [JayZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Starting to think finger(s) into the chain when trying to adjust shoe strap while riding on trainer. Hand in and above crotch/thigh area while running for the kitchen, and help, from blood licking house pets.

OR his kid hung a recently shot rabbit to "drain" above his QR. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [T-wrecks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With that much and such red blood the only reasonable explanation would be saddle rail going into the adductor and severing one of the perforating arteries. Would be very deep to do so. Nasty. Hope OP will recover.

Endurance coach | Physiotherapist (primary care) | Bikefitter | Swede
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [mortysct] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking animal sacrifice.

Has anyone seen SurfingLamb recently???

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [TriBri00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBri00 wrote:
Quentin Tarantino triathlon workouts.

You mean Quintanaroo Tarantino? ::ba dum tss::
Last edited by: kyle h: Dec 10, 14 7:40
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hblake's next thread: Does Anyone Know How to Shrink a Glove?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Put up or shut up. It's after Tuesday.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Last spotted in the wild at the Vineman Full this summer. :-)

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EricTheBiking wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Last spotted in the wild at the Vineman Full this summer. :-)

-Eric

Apparently, he was in Spain today

http://www.aspworldtour.com/...unta-galea-challenge

Quote:
After a day of big rides and broken boards, Nic Lamb (USA) has won the Punta Galea Challenge, the first event of the Big Wave World Tour (BWWT) Northern Hemisphere window.

Conditions on the northern coast of Spain proved challenging in the early stages, resulting in some cringe-worthy wipeouts. But when the sun broke through and the tide drained out for the Semifinals, big scores started to drop. With the home crowd behind him, Natxo Gonzalez (EUK) won his Semifinal heat with a near-perfect heat total of 29.33 out of a possible 30 thanks, in part, to a 10-point ride.

The fireworks had only begun and the Punta Galea Final did not disappoint. A back-and-forth as Lamb and current BWWT No. 1 Makuakai Rothman (HAW) traded nine-point rides through the majority of the hourlong battle. After Rothman earned two nines, he seemed to be well on his way to his second event win of the season -- Rothman won the only other BWWT event thus far this season, the Billabong Pico Alto. But Lamb, in an impressive display of acrobatics, earned the event's second 10-point ride and took the come-from-behind win with the highest heat total of the event -- a near-perfect 29.77.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hblake wrote:

Your wife guessed well.

The accident happened about 6:25PM Tuesday November 25, 2014. The footprints on the kitchen floor were taken by my daughter with her cell phone. The garage pictures by me after coming home from surgery a few days later. My wife cleaned up the house, I get to clean the garage. As I was alone, I went inside to get my insurance card. No idea why I went to the kitchen sink. The dog did lick some of it and then tracked it over the house also!

The accident happened on the trainer, I called for help using the cell phone, walked inside for insurance card and to put up the dog. Walked back outside, closed garage door and waited on front porch. EMS arrived 11 after my call.

Story forth coming at a latter date.

Will this latter date be 2014, 2015, or 2016?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Out with it!!! We want to see the gaping gash.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnnybefit wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Skim much?

Maybe next month you can drop by to tell us who the new World Champ is?

Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
randymar wrote:
johnnybefit wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Skim much?

Maybe next month you can drop by to tell us who the new World Champ is?

See my post #68 douche. I already said this was Surfing Lamb.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Oregon-FSU game reminded me of your bloodbath . . . bump

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [scofflaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crossfit Rabdo and peeing on the bike. Crossfit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't read all the replies, but the kitchen footprints do not look like blood. I am not even so sure about the garage. The garage splatter pattern is odd though for any reason that readily comes to mind in term of bike trainer accident. In my line of work, I see a lot of blood every day and this looks a bit manufactured. I am sure that we have a slowtwitcher that works in forensic science that would know more than I though.
Last edited by: nickwisconsin: Jan 5, 15 16:11
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [nickwisconsin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwisconsin wrote:
Didn't read all the replies, but the kitchen footprints do not look like blood. I am not even so sure about the garage. The garage splatter pattern is odd though for any reason that readily comes to mind in term of bike trainer accident. In my line of work, I see a lot of blood every day and this looks a bit manufactured. I am sure that we have a slowtwitcher that works in forensic science that would know more than I though.
Up until today I would disagree with you, because I wanted to give OP the benefit of the doubt - and it seemed like a lot of work for a prank. But now I am seriously wondering since he has never posted any injury pics or follow up. If this is fake, it's epic!

As I think about it, I do doubt it more. First, who posts something this epic and then uses the question "how do I clean up the blood" as the conversation starter? Wouldn't it be more like, "look what happened to me holy crap lucky to be alive! BTW: any ideas how to clean this mess up?". When I put my skeptic cap on, THIS IS A JOKE / PRANK.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [byfaith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
byfaith wrote:
nickwisconsin wrote:

Up until today I would disagree with you, because I wanted to give OP the benefit of the doubt - and it seemed like a lot of work for a prank. But now I am seriously wondering since he has never posted any injury pics or follow up. If this is fake, it's epic!

As I think about it, I do doubt it more. First, who posts something this epic and then uses the question "how do I clean up the blood" as the conversation starter? Wouldn't it be more like, "look what happened to me holy crap lucky to be alive! BTW: any ideas how to clean this mess up?". When I put my skeptic cap on, THIS IS A JOKE / PRANK.

If you google how to clean up blood stains there are many links that give great advice. Why go to a triathlon forum? It would be like going to an aviation forum after crashing your plane and asking "how do I straighten out crumpled aluminum?". Blood when it dries gets quite dark. Not bright red or purple.
Last edited by: nickwisconsin: Jan 5, 15 16:22
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [nickwisconsin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwisconsin wrote:
If you google how to clean up blood stains there are many links that give great advice. Why go to a triathlon forum? It would be like going to an aviation forum after crashing your plane and asking "how do I straighten out crumpled aluminum?". Blood when it dries gets quite dark. Not bright red or purple.

I think a better analogy would be crashing your plane carrying a load of battery-operated vibrators and then going to an aviation forum asking, "How do I repair all these vibrators?"

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
I think a better analogy would be crashing your plane carrying a load of battery-operated vibrators and then going to an aviation forum asking, "How do I repair all these vibrators?"

Pure gold.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
nickwisconsin wrote:

Brilliant analogy! lol!

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I found an image on his photobucket account...

Ok, it was from google images, I lied.

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [warwicke36] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
warwicke36 wrote:
Ok, it was from google images, I lied.

Never let the Truth get in the way of a good TwitchHunt

Carry on

Quote Reply