Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two words: autoerotic mummification

Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hblake wrote:

I had an accident a week or so ago and this weekend get to clean it up. Lots of blood stains on the garage floor and the bicycle. I suspect a power washer for the floor will remove most of the stains and simply washing the bike will remove most of the stains also. I guess replace the chain?. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Dude by far the best thing I have seen on the internet today.

Quote | Reply
Quentin Tarantino triathlon workouts.

Brian
“Eat and Drink, spin the legs and you’re going to effin push (today).” A Howe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fan or the bottle cage did it?

#######
My Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [sub-3-dad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, why are there bloody feet prints right in the middle of the dark blood. No cleat marks...but then in pic 2 bloody cycling shoes. Odd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm disappointed. I thought for sure this was going to be messy. Use some bleach on the garage floor and you will be good to go. If that doesn't work. Try pool chlorine. That's what we used I. The boxing gym. As for the bike any degreaser. Simple great is good but I think it is rough on aluminum or steel. Can't remember which so look it up. Bleach isn't good on aluminum either.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is Scott Hoy representing you?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3WuHTn2qXs
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [fruity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ummmm....we pay for it every two weeks....it ain't free
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hblake when are you going to reveal what happened? I say you slipped out of the cleat and jammed your foot or lower leg on the chainring. The other possibility is you were sitting up and juggling chainsaws.

James - est. as a Triathlete 1983
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You clearly need a new bike now that's for sure.

JT Multisport | Facebook | Instagram | World Sport Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [BrotherTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He already hinted the closest guess was a colon injury. I'm guessing the seat post broke, and he impaled his taint.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [BrotherTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BrotherTri wrote:
hblake when are you going to reveal what happened? I say you slipped out of the cleat and jammed your foot or lower leg on the chainring. The other possibility is you were sitting up and juggling chainsaws.

So that's how he sliced his taint open!
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnnybefit wrote:
Devlin wrote:
bm wrote:

My take is that it's either bullshit and the OP is still making up the story, or the OP just loves the attention this is getting.

Both.

John

It's this guy...
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Dropped_by_my_coach_mid_season__WTF_P5124120

Not unless he's been maintaining an alternate identity since '02.

SurfL Status: Registered User Registered: Apr 2, 12 11:17 Last Logon: Jun 18, 14 11:44 Posts: 2378 (2.4 per day)
hblake Status: Registered User Registered: Dec 20, 02 6:04 Last Logon: Dec 8, 14 14:41 Posts: 1002 (0.2 per day)

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Last edited by: Devlin: Dec 8, 14 13:42
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:

SurfL Status: Registered User Registered: Apr 2, 12 11:17 Last Logon: Jun 18, 14 11:44 Posts: 2378 (2.4 per day)
hblake Status: Registered User Registered: Dec 20, 02 6:04 Last Logon: Dec 8, 14 14:41 Posts: 1002 (0.2 per day)

John

If you could find a thread or two that they're both in, that would go a long way to proving or disproving Puppetry

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
randymar wrote:

If you could find a thread or two that they're both in, that would go a long way to proving or disproving Puppetry

No it wouldn't. I could have three different accounts having a real time argument with each other easily. 1 on phone, 1 on tablet, and 1 on laptop. And, since they all use different internet access paths, IP's would be different as well, wouldn't even have to go through an anonymizer.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
johnnybefit wrote:
Devlin wrote:
bm wrote:

My take is that it's either bullshit and the OP is still making up the story, or the OP just loves the attention this is getting.

Both.

John

It's this guy...
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Dropped_by_my_coach_mid_season__WTF_P5124120

John

Hi John,
I meant figuratively although it could be the same literal person. In the end this is a troll thread but ST always sniffs it out eventually.
Don't feed the troll!
John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike computer cabling on downtube and zip tie is kinda a mess. You should neaten that up.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [RZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RZ wrote:
I'm going to go with "sliced right groin due to carbon saddle rail failure".

1. Piece of saddle rail on floor, next to Computrainer power block, on left side of bike.

2. Blood on right side of bike, and more blood in right footprints than left.

3. OP says that he had to hold wound closed with right hand (OP could not do this is it was a colon injury).

I posit that the saddle failed to the left and the right rails sliced the hell out of OP's right groin/thigh and he almost bled out. Rail shape looks suspiciously like a Dash, but don't hold me to that.

Yeah,
entirely possible..... but why would you jump on your saddle like this? Transition training? Failing cleat? Weird sex act?

No plastic near my taint...ever
Last edited by: windschatten: Dec 8, 14 22:47
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been too long for a proper explanation !
#gettinbored
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My guess is he bled out...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
randymar wrote:

No it wouldn't. I could have three different accounts having a real time argument with each other easily. 1 on phone, 1 on tablet, and 1 on laptop. And, since they all use different internet access paths, IP's would be different as well, wouldn't even have to go through an anonymizer.

John

Yeah, thought about that too, but not until later

Carry on

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ultimate troll takes the ultimate preparation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oh geez....an attorney. now i'm subscribed to this thread thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [byfaith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RIP hblake
Quote Reply

Prev Next