Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [bm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Screw what the lawyer says. You can at least say in general what caused the "injury".

If it is real, I'm thinking a snapped off carbon seat post stabs the OP in the femoral artery or taint.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bm wrote:
I'm always fascinated by the "attention whore" approach to posts like what the OP offered. Post some graphic pictures and say the story is coming later. Follow that up with some more graphic pictures and then another teaser that more details are forthcoming. Just post the damn information!

I have a friend that posts little things on facebook like "I have BIG news!" and then takes a couple of days to post the news. I think they just get off on everyone sending them messages and posting questions.

My take is that it's either bullshit and the OP is still making up the story, or the OP just loves the attention this is getting.

before i read any of the responses it seemed to me (knowing NOTHING of blood) that the blood by the bike and on the floor seemed awful red to be days' old blood.

but if the guy is lawyering up, then it behooves him to keep mum.

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [kathy_caribe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they are lawyering up they probably shouldn't have posted in the first place. I stand by my "attention whore" comment.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [turtleherder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turtleherder wrote:
Screw what the lawyer says. You can at least say in general what caused the "injury".

If it is real, I'm thinking a snapped off carbon seat post stabs the OP in the femoral artery or taint.

femoral artery is a HUGE blood conduit - he wouldn't be posting here (unless he is a GHOST!!! and that is why it is taking so long to get the story - he can't move earthly objects and has to inhabit the body of a live person to type on the keyboard??? SO WHO IS HE HAUNTING????) ooooooh, i'm skeeered......

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [kathy_caribe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If a person tells you that they're the "second most interesting man in the world," they probably are not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bm wrote:
I'm always fascinated by the "attention whore" approach to posts like what the OP offered. Post some graphic pictures and say the story is coming later. Follow that up with some more graphic pictures and then another teaser that more details are forthcoming. Just post the damn information!

I have a friend that posts little things on facebook like "I have BIG news!" and then takes a couple of days to post the news. I think they just get off on everyone sending them messages and posting questions.

My take is that it's either bullshit and the OP is still making up the story, or the OP just loves the attention this is getting.

Yup, I'm taking the bullshit approach until we get the entire story.

I will tell you though that when I was riding the trainer this morning I did glance down at my carbon seat post and say a little prayer.

Patti in NJ
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have fractured toes walking in the dark, in my house... kids left a heavy toy in the middle of the hall for my toes to play with.
But... aa.. Did you sleep-walk into your garage?

If you were riding your trainer... and did this. ...please pull out the video camera when you decide to step up your game to the rollers.
...And try not to get a Darwin-Award in the process.

If the accident didn't kill me... tracking the blood through the house, like this,... my wife would kill me.

Aside from that... hope you heal fast for ironman... looking forward to hear what happened.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
bm wrote:

Both.

John

It's this guy...
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Dropped_by_my_coach_mid_season__WTF_P5124120

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, you gotta manage your "monthly visitor" a little better. At a minimum, throw an extra tampon in your top tube bag just in case.
Last edited by: DJRed: Dec 6, 14 9:05
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [woof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
woof wrote:

If you were riding your trainer... and did this. ...please pull out the video camera when you decide to step up your game to the rollers.

I laughed.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clearly BS. The topic starter opens a topic to ask how to remove blood stains. He gets some recommendations but never responds to any of the suggestions (like, "thanks - I'll try that' or "tried it but didn't work").

Also if he would have had a serious accident he'd call the topic something about the serious accident, not about removing blood stains.

Then he goes on to not provide any detail but trying to keep this topic going letting the fools beg for more...

Quote | Reply
hblake wrote:
A couple more for your viewing pleasure:

could someone explain the foot print pattern. They seem to show the victim taking a step in one direction as if they were heading straight and then the next step with opposite foot seems to go in a different direction. This seems weird because barefoot and bloody on a tile floor wouldn't the foot print show smearing from slipping? Yet all the footprints seem to be uniform with one exception.

Cue CSI music

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm curious why all the footprints for each leg have almost the same amount of blood. And why can we see each toe? Looks too much like a fake bigfoot track stamped into the snow.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to go with "sliced right groin due to carbon saddle rail failure".

1. Piece of saddle rail on floor, next to Computrainer power block, on left side of bike.

2. Blood on right side of bike, and more blood in right footprints than left.

3. OP says that he had to hold wound closed with right hand (OP could not do this is it was a colon injury).

I posit that the saddle failed to the left and the right rails sliced the hell out of OP's right groin/thigh and he almost bled out. Rail shape looks suspiciously like a Dash, but don't hold me to that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never trust anything that bleeds that much and doesn't die....
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I'm curious why all the footprints for each leg have almost the same amount of blood. And why can we see each toe? Looks too much like a fake bigfoot track stamped into the snow.

That's part of my point. Some should be smeared from sliding in bloody bare feet?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Torn scrotum ?
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [RZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
considering that those look like some seriously old pedals ... I could alternatively go with Look cleat breaking / failing / pulling out of pedal while under load, and slicing leg on the chain ring.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [RZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RZ wrote:

1. Piece of saddle rail on floor, next to Computrainer power block, on left side of bike.

That is the wire for the power supply
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [bradleykd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, why touch the ground? I see a hand print in the second photo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bradleykd wrote:
Also, why touch the ground? I see a hand print in the second photo.

Hand print is right next to the shoes. Id guess he touched the floor with one hand taking them off.
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [JayZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe the severed horse head in the reflection was the culprit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bradleykd wrote:
RZ wrote:

That is the wire for the power supply

At first I was thinking that no way was that the power cord because it appears to just end, and it's bigger than a Computrainer power supply cord. But I guess it could be looped in a way that the pic is showing it from the side view so it looks bigger because it's doubled up.

Ok, new theories:
1. OP's under the saddle CO2 cartridge exploded.
2. OP mishandled his Glock while training with Sufferfest videos.
3. OP's crappy QR seatpost design failed and ripped open his taint.
4. Same as 3 but said crappy design caused saddle rail to break and he borked himself while halfway clipped in.
5. I have no clue how it happened, but I'm going to stick with right-sided groin or scrotum (gasp!) injury.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My guess:

Wife found out you were banging the neighbor's daughter (hence why you contacted an attorney) who is 18-19 and is a first year college student who wanted to check the older man box on her to do list. And when I say to do I mean literally to do as you found out. The wife confronted you while you were doing vo2 max intervals. (smart woman btw since it'll be harder to get stopped and out of the way + you'll bleed out faster due to higher HR). she didn't think it through all the way due to rage. Instead of getting a 10 inch kitchen knife she grabbed a pairing knife, 4 inch max. She confronts you and as you're trying to explain and get off the bike the wife attacks! She slashes you in the groin nearly severing the jewels that were recently banging against the neighbors daughter. But she slashes you a few times before she slips on some blood that has splattered out & hits her head on the post tension concrete floor knocking herself out. You realize your wanker nearly got cut off then you realize you've got a couple of nice groin gashes. Since she's moaning and not out of excitement but bc she has a concussion you realize she's not springing up. You take off your shoes, call 911 and mosey into the house locking the door behind you AND putting a chair under the door handle. You then mosey out to the front porch wedging the front door shut from the outside just in case she got inside. Your lucky she didn't think of coming out the garage door.

Your neighbor who happens to be outside wants to chat with you about what happened and you calmly tell him you had a "bike crash" in your garage and that now isn't the time. you also let him know that you are going to hospital A when in fact you ask the paramedics to take you to hospital B (smart move bc hospital security isn't real security and women when upset well you've seen what they can do) The 18-19 yo, probably a fake blonde wearing heavy eye makeup and tends to dress somewhat between a punk rocker and a goth girl, is upset that your bleeding a lot. She's worried she may not get to check that box off again. The dad reads that scene completely wrong and thinks it's just bc you are bleeding which saves you from another beating. (you need to talk with that chick, but the reality is you should quit her, trust me punk rock/goth girls are trouble if my college experiences are an indicator)

You call it an "accident". I call it a woman scorned and call you lucky. Had she worn rubber soled shoes you'd be humping your weenie with just your 4th and pinkie finger but bc she slipped, got to love flip flops btw, you have your wanker and some cool scars in your groin region for the next door neighbor chick who you just can't quit (but should) to rub some ointment on.

BTW since the wife attacked you that's going to save you a decent chunk of money in the divorce. Always look on the positive side.

Truth of fiction?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Dec 6, 14 16:25
Quote Reply
Re: Removing Blood Stains (Somewhat Graphic) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking exactly the same scenario (but neighbour girl was x 2 - identical twins who do everything together). Spooky!
Quote Reply

Prev Next