Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Zipp Ti Skewers, ASSOS, Fizik Shoes, Orca Wetsuit size 7.
Quote | Reply
***Prices Dropped***

Feel free to message me any questions.

As things sell, I'll pull off the pictures and descriptions. So if it's still pictured, it's avail.

NEW - Fizik M1 Mtn Shoes 43.5 Black - $100[/url][/img]

New, Medium $20
[/url][/img]

New Medium Fox Tee's $10[/url][/img]

NEW - Hk Sturmnuss Rain Knickers $80 (Medium)[/url][/img]

Mavic Cap $8
[/url][/img]

NEW - Early Winter 851 gloves XXS $20[/url][/img]

NEW - Ladies Summer Sox $10 (size 0) [/url][/img]

NEW - Mille Sox (size 0) $10ea ((((3x Black & 1xWhite left))))[/url][/img]

NEW - LL.607_S5 Bib Tights (S) $100[/url][/img]

NEW - Suisse Fed Socks $10 (size 1)
[/url][/img]

Never used - Orca Elite Tri suit $40 (Medium)[/url][/img]

All of this Equipment Clothing has light use. Any defects or wear is pictured:

Orca P-flex Wetsuit size 7 - $40
(Has a tiny tear by the knee that needs repair.)[/url][/img][/url][/img]

Orca Race Tri Suit $20 (Medium)
[/url][/img]

Craft Leg warmers $10 (Medium)
[/url][/img]

Superleggera Sleevless $20 Medium (bit yellow near the pocket? never worn. may wash out, not sure)[/url][/img]

CC Paypal or chx or pickup. Let me know people!
Last edited by: ajchid77: May 21, 15 9:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv, Fizik Shoes, Orca Suit, Garmin Fenix 2 [ajchid77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv, Fizik Shoes, Orca Suit, Garmin Fenix 2 [ajchid77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Part out the brakes and levers?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv, Fizik Shoes, Orca Suit, Garmin Fenix 2 [cairyhameltoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like to sell the bike as complete for now- That said if there are no good offers I'll eventually part it out.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Di2 Shiv, Fizik Shoes, Orca Suit, Garmin Fenix 2 [ajchid77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Di2 Shiv, Fizik Shoes, Orca Suit, Garmin Fenix 2 [ajchid77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame size?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Di2 Shiv, Fizik Shoes, Orca Suit, Garmin Fenix 2 [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry- Medium Frameset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the R1's, how the width on the 43.5's?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Di2 Shiv, Fizik Shoes, Orca Suit, Garmin Fenix 2 [scriurus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have silly wide feet with a giant arch and monster volume. I will post a picture if necessary, my feet are quite unique. The Fizik shoes are the best ones I've found to this point. The kangaroo leather doesn't wear or stretch too much but it gives and supports really well. I've gotten used to putting Specialized foot beds in there to take up some volume, but the Fizik moldable foot beds are really cool.

Width is prob- more snug than a Shimano Tri shoe, better than an S-works wide.

Hope that helps.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just tried on the Shimano road shoes the 260 and the 320 both in wide size 43's and they fit perfectly but the price was steep. Looking at wide versions of Sidi, Specialized and Giro but no LBS has them in stock. Fi'zi:k is even more rare to find in person. I think my true size is 9.5 2E. It sucks to have wide feet. Please PM me if you think these will work for me. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cyber Monday Bump.

No Bike offers yet…. Hmmm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday Bumpin
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ajchid77 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All my stuff bump =)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Selling everything! Di2 Shiv, ASSOS Mavic Zipp Fizik Garmin Orca Cannondale CrankBrothers. Tons of NEW UNUSED stuff! [ajchid77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Selling everything! Di2 Shiv, ASSOS Mavic Zipp Fizik Garmin Orca Cannondale CrankBrothers. Tons of NEW UNUSED stuff! [ajchid77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall/heavy are you, to get an idea of fit/sizing for some of the apparel?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Selling everything! Di2 Shiv, ASSOS Mavic Zipp Fizik Garmin Orca Cannondale CrankBrothers. Tons of NEW UNUSED stuff! [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'10" 155 fighting weight =)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, can you PM me some info about the different base layers? brand and such? Hard to pay that kind of money without knowing what it is other than "base layer" lol.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What running shoe size you wear.. Wonder if the fizik would fit me
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Selling everything! Di2 Shiv, ASSOS Mavic Zipp Fizik Garmin Orca Cannondale CrankBrothers. Tons of NEW UNUSED stuff! [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Asics 9.5 - 10 depending. If you buy the shoes, I'll hang onto the funds until you receive them & try them on. If they don't fit, ship em back & I'll refund. Finding shoes that work is a bitch sometime ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in selling Roval CLX60 separately?
Quote Reply

Prev Next