Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Chattanooga Pro Pissing in Change Tent [nickwisconsin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just listened to a podcast interview by the Real Starky with Pro Barrett Brandon, regarding the change tent urination issue in Chattanooga. Mr. Brandon apologized to the volunteers and other competitors, acknowledged pissing in the change tent was a bad decision, but one made in the heat of the competition of his first Ironman event, and says never again. I appreciate Mr. Brandon's comments. I wish him well in the future.

I never received any sort of response from the WTC to my initial inquiry to them about this issue, and prior to the OP on this Forum on October 8. All in all the WTC is an athlete unfriendly outfit in my view.

bb
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Pro Pissing in Change Tent [bbryant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bbryant wrote:
All in all the WTC is an athlete unfriendly outfit in my view.

Was that a surprising revelation?
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Pro Pissing in Change Tent [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
James Haycraft wrote:
bbryant wrote:
All in all the WTC is an athlete unfriendly outfit in my view.

Was that a surprising revelation?

Not really, just had hoped for an answer to a specific Question.....you would think with the $$$ we spend and the $$$ WTC makes, they could at least answer a specific question or if not then say, we cant answer that question. But no just crickets.

bb
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Pro Pissing in Change Tent [bbryant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if you saw my post above, but it was genuinely amusing when at the pro meeting for Miami 70.3 the race director mentioned that. I am 100% sure it was because of this thread.

So the message was "received." ha
Last edited by: James Haycraft: Nov 3, 14 12:38
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Pro Pissing in Change Tent [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knighty76 wrote:
Paula Radcliffe did this in front of BBC cameras at the London Marathon in 2005. She ran 2h17m. Weight matters...

in running..
I believe having diarrhea while racing is entirely different.
Quote Reply

Prev Next