Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI
Quote | Reply
M45-49 here from Omaha. I qualified at a Regional Qualifier and made it on the 33% bubble so I'll be fighting for last place in my age category. Just really excited to be going and competing against the fastest Ag'rs in the country! Good luck everyone!
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im in.

A little off topic (one post in...) but I went to school in Omaha and have to ask - where on earth do you train? Do you live out west somewhere?

Me: https://carnivoreendurance.blogspot.com/...ever-comes-next.html

Latest: Colorectal Cancer is in the News Again. Don't Blame Red Meat
https://carnivoreendurance.blogspot.com/...news-again-dont.html
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the sprint. (45-49)

I'd like to get on Team USA again but I won't be in the top 10. I'll either be 15th or 40th :/

jaretj
Last edited by: jaretj: Aug 4, 14 9:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be racing the m35-39 sprint the next day, but five of my teammates are racing the Olympic. We'll be the folks in the obnoxiously green kits - say hi! I'm the tall one.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In for the Oly. M40-44. I should be one of the first out of the water . . . then will hold on for dear life after that hoping for the best! :-)

Quote | Reply
Birdman--Yeah I live out west and have beautiful rolling hills and farmland just a few miles from my house in Elkhorn. Usually head North of Maple around 225th. I'm on the trainer alot in my garage too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im doing the Oly for M25-29. Qualified at a very small race, so the goal will be to try to do better than DFL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will be participating in the M OLY 45-49. Please note the qualifier.....Wink

My only goal is not to be DFL. I have been focusing on my first IM for training and just finished a big volume week yesterday. I expect my legs to be pretty dead next weekend.

I would likely never travel to Nats since I am not competitive on that level, but Milwaukee is only an hour away, so why not?

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in for the sprint as well, racing in the 50 - 54, hoping to qualify in the 55 - 59 for Worlds next year.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI [ndhoffma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the Olympic in the 25-29 group. Goals: Don't die in the water. Pass people on the dry parts.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm racing the Sprint M30-35. Heading all the way from Salt Lake City, UT.

Would love to make top 25, and based on last year's times I would be somewhere around 15-18th .... so depending how many more BAMFs show up this year hoping to get to Chicago I'll be on the bubble.
Last edited by: JayZ: Aug 4, 14 10:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in. Racing M40-44 for the Oly and Sprint.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M15-19 Sprint and Olympic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
M45-49 qualified on the bubble at a small local sprint. Feel a bit of a poser for that reason, but i decided to make 2014 about experiencing races since I took 2013 "seriously" for an IM. NOLA, Escape, SOS, so decided to add AG Nationals to the list, because frankly no clue as to when or if I'd ever qualify again. It's a bit of an expense from So Cal, but that's why I work :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm in for the olympic. qualified as part of team usa 2013.
peggy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In for both races! M25-29, not sure where I qualified (I race way too much and I know it). Making the long drive from NY starting Wednesday morning, staying in Cleveland, then getting in Thursday to buy some downtime and not stress too much.

Tim Russell, Pro Triathlete

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the Olympic 50-54 AG. Will only be my 3rd Olympic distance race, so I'm hoping not to embarrass myself..........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both races 40-44. Looking forward to ending the season on a good note.

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might actually get to meet you? :)

jaretj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Racing the sprint - 55-59. A relative long shot for the top 25. I'm going to have to pull something special out of my suitcase of courage. First short course nationals since the mid 90s in Chicago and probably my most important race in more than a decade. Looking forward to racing a major event with my best friends and teammates.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the sprint. I went last year (having qualified for the Oly) but decided to do the sprint after a bout with cancer/radiation and not enough training. My goal is to go faster than last year!

Milwaukee is excellent - this year we are making a road trip out of it and we leave tomorrow afternoon after I get out of work!!!

Patti in NJ

Patti in NJ
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Olympic M30-34, Chicago. Will be happy with a PR or a top 100 in my AG.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Olympic Nats Roll call 2014 - Milwaukee, WI [pmcdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Peggy, good luck. I assume you going to Edmonton so see you there.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I qualified for the Olympic by the skin of my teeth -- just happy to be here!

Timex
GU Energy
Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be racing the Olympic M 50-54.

Look for the tall guy in the Cobb Mobb kit.

-- Scott
Quote Reply

Prev Next