Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Fulcrum Racing 4 wheelset, 6700 front der., 6701 chain(NIB), 12-25, 11-25 cassettes,shimano 4601 chain, and miscellany
Quote | Reply

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO CONUS.

Items are located in central Ohio (43004). Questions, just let me know.

$245 - Set of Fulcrum Racing 4 wheels (10 spd)

I've switched my bikes to 11spd, and don't need these anymore. These came on a 2011 Specialized Tarmac. The rear wheel has seen minimal use since I use a powertap wheel, and the front has only 500-600 miles. It's a sealed rim, so no need for rim tape. This is a really nice pair of 700c wheels.

SOLD- FSA Gossamer compact crank arms (no rings) 110bcd, 165mm arms, BBRIGHT/bb386 evo spindle, just under 500 miles of use, came off a np2.
$25 Ultegra 6700 braze-on front derailleur (I have two of these)
$30 Shimano 6700 12-25 cassette (1000 miles) [the pic with the white zip tie holding the cogs together]
$25 Shimano 5700 11-25 cassette (has about 500 miles) [the pic with the cassette mounted on the wheel]
$30 Shimano 6701 chain (new in box)
$15 Shimano 4601 chain w/kmc quick link (has 350 miles)

$7 Profile Design universal computer mount (standard 1")

I have a brand new Magura rt6 front brake caliper that will only fit a Specialized Shiv. I bought it from a forum member who removed it from his new bike, but I didn't know it had a specific bolt made just for the shiv. I confirmed with Magura that there is no way to make this fit on any other bike. So if you have a Shiv and want a front rt6 caliper for cheap, here one is. Comes with brake shoes. Any offer likely accepted. --- SOLD

Mirrycle road mirror (clips into sti shifters, but won't work with shimano 5700/6700/7900 generations) - $8

Fuel Belt Lace Locks - $4

2011 Specialized Tarmac sl3 - SOLD
2011 Scott cx comp -SOLD
2012 Cervelo p2 -SOLD
Rival shifters-SOLD
FSA Gossamer crankset (BBright, 170mm, 50/34, 110bd) - SOLD

Sram Red 1091 chain w/master link - SOLD
Shimano 6700 11-28 cassette
Dura Ace bar end TT shifters (7900) - SOLD
Ultegra 6700 brake set (silver) -SOLD
K-Edge chain catcher - SOLD
6700 rear derailleur - SOLD
KMC missing links - SOLD
Rival fd-SOLD
Rival rd-SOLD
3t arx 90mm stem-SOLD
3t ergonova handlebars-SOLD
Ritchey cx tires-SOLD
Profile Design Aerobar T2+ Wing aluminum (new take off; mounted, but never used)- SOLD
3T Arx Pro stem - 60mm - new take off - SOLD
Fizik saddle pak (contents not included, but shown for size reference; clips into Fizik saddles, but can be ziptied to other saddles/posts) size medium SOLD
Rear derailleur - Shimano 105 5700 - SOLD
Profile Design TT brake levers (pair) - new take-offs - ABS aluminum - SOLD
A pair of Cushy's by Cee Gees for the 3T Brezza/Aura (maybe others in the 3T line). Clean and used for only 3 months - SOLD
New pair of FSA Gossamer compact chainrings (110 BCD) 50/34 tooth. Take-offs with zero miles. - SOLD
Wheels - Shimano R500 (includes tires and tubes) - SOLD
Specialized aluminum road bars (42cm) excellent shape, but has some residue from previous bar tape - SOLD
Swiss stop flash pro - black prince- brake pads for carbon rims (set of 4) -brand new -SOLD
FSA Gossamer Pro brake set (pair) - new take-offs - SOLD
Avid Shorty cantilever brakes. - $20 for the pair --SOLD
Sram cork bar wrap - SOLD
Crankset - Shimano 105 5750 compact 50/34 with 170mm arms - SOLD
Chain - ultegra 6700 - around 600 miles; .5 end isn't close to dropping in- SOLD
Specialized Romin saddle (143mm) slight scuff on rear edge - SOLD
Bottom bracket - ultegra 6700 - SOLD
Shifters - Ultegra 6700 - SOLD
Garmin speed/cadence sensor with crank and spoke magnets (forgot to to include spoke magnet in photo; includes extra battery) - SOLD
Last edited by: MichaelT: Apr 18, 15 17:32
Quote Reply
Re: Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleurs, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the Scott frame? And what would be the cost for the frame and groupset?

Train hard to Race harder

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Pre
Quote Reply
Re: Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleurs, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [ttoc6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't believe I left out the size. It's a small (52cm). I'm sure the full geometry specs are somewhere online. I'm 5'7" and ride a 52 specialized and 51 cervelo. I'd think $1125 for the complete bike (I'd include a stem and cassette) and $825 for the frame, fd, rd, chain, shifters, brakes, crankset, and bb.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleurs, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for the 6700 group?
Quote Reply
Re: Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleurs, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [jtompkins120] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jtompkins120 wrote:
how much for the 6700 group?

I dunno. Subtract 10% for the group, so like 400 plus shipping for shifters, Rd, chain, bb, and an ultegra compact crank 6750 with 170 mm arms.
Last edited by: MichaelT: Jul 11, 14 14:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some new items added.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
location?
Quote Reply
Re: Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleurs, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio...43004
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleur, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume it is a 10 speed set. What is the status of the BB, chain and the brifters?
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleur, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [ecjones_98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brifters are pending payment, bb and chain still available. Yes, everything is a 10sp setup.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleur, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am definitely interested in the BB and chain but will wait to see if brifters are also available.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, compact crank, ultegra 6700 shifters and derailleur, training wheels, Garmin, and miscellany [ecjones_98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got payment for shifters. Bb and chain are available, though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about the specialized drop bar and is the stem available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The bars are available. I don't have a specific stem listed, but I think I can come up with an aluminum 100 mm -/+6* if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shimano 5750 crank sold. I've removed the 6750 crank from individual sale and it is now included with the p2 sale, makes a great bike even better!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I forgot to ask about the RD also. Do you have any other pictures of the specialized bars and the specs? If you have a stem can you describe it or post a pic?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultegra rd is likely spoken for, but I do have brand new 105 5700 take off Rd. The bars are aluminium 42cm shallow drop in fantastic condition. The stem is a 100mm aluminum +/-6*. Once I get the shifters off the bars, I'll try to get a better pic, but you can see them above. They're the ones with the rival shifters.
Last edited by: MichaelT: Jul 13, 14 21:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've added some pics of the road bars and the stem. The stem I have for sale isn't what I described in an earlier post. It's 60mm, not 100mm.

I've also dropped prices on the p2 and cross frame. Gotta pay the credit card bill for the new stuff I've bought. Hoping to sell these sooner than later!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added brake calipers and levers.
Sold the Garmin sensor.
Last edited by: MichaelT: Jul 14, 14 17:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheels are sold.

Cervelo p2 now comes with 3T Aura Pro basebar and brand new Shimano r500 wheels just taken off a new bike purchase. Someone should really buy this bike.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, 105 5700 rear derailleur, romin saddle, 3T stem, cx tires, training wheels, Profile Design brake levers, Gossamer Pro brakes, and miscellany [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for your kid's awesome super mario shirt? ;) (First picture in the back ground)

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, 105 5700 rear derailleur, romin saddle, 3T stem, cx tires, training wheels, Profile Design brake levers, Gossamer Pro brakes, and miscellany [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
How much for your kid's awesome super mario shirt? ;) (First picture in the back ground)

Ha. Didn't realize he'd photobombed my shot. The shirt can certainly be negotiated into the price of the bike.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, 105 5700 rear derailleur, romin saddle, 3T stem, cx tires, training wheels, Profile Design brake levers, Gossamer Pro brakes, and miscellany [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddle, chain, brakes, bottom bracket, and road bars all sold.

Would like to thank everyone for such quick payments. Makes everything so easy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So P2 still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Cervelo p2, 2011 Scott CX frame, 105 5700 rear derailleur, romin saddle, 3T stem, cx tires, training wheels, Profile Design brake levers, Gossamer Pro brakes, and miscellany [SMC1255] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SMC1255 wrote:
So P2 still for sale?

Sure is. Let me know if you've got any questions.
Quote Reply

Prev Next