Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [dogmile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its over $500 each male and female now...nice try
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [mc.cycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Daughter is seriously gluten issues if she eats it her head blows up like a balloon. I thought the Gluten tolerant wristband was hella funny. People if you cant have a laugh at yourself and your situations. Just shoot yourself now because you are wound way too tight.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7th place is the new trucker hat with lamb.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [dogmile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dogmile wrote:
This is going to be like "The Office" 5k episode where the cost of printing the over-sized check is more than the check amount.

Does it cost over a $1000 to print a big check? We've already raised that much. You obviously don't understand the power of The Real Starky.

Website
Contact me for Huub and Falco Discounts
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [daggerzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool that you included a profile pic, but with an outsized reputation like yours, kinda thought you'd be a little bigger ( - ;
Last edited by: gregn: Jul 11, 14 20:10
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [gregn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregn wrote:
Cool that you included a profile pic, but with an outsizede reputation like yours, kinda thought you'd be a little bigger ( - ;

It's cool that in 2011, after 2 years on slowtwitch, you changed your name from "greg'n" to "gregn". That's some killer re-branding and a major fucking upgrade if you ask me!

Website
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wanna buy you a drink up here in Placid, Starky. You crack me the fuck up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

TheRealStarky wrote:
dogmile wrote:
This is going to be like "The Office" 5k episode where the cost of printing the over-sized check is more than the check amount.

Does it cost over a $1000 to print a big check? We've already raised that much. You obviously don't understand the power of The Real Starky.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
gregn wrote:
Cool that you included a profile pic, but with an outsizede reputation like yours, kinda thought you'd be a little bigger ( - ;

It's cool that in 2011, after 2 years on slowtwitch, you changed your name from "greg'n" to "gregn". That's some killer re-branding and a major fucking upgrade if you ask me!

Aw shucks...my re-branding pales in comparison to yours. Now THAT was a stroke of genius on your part!
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
btmoney wrote:
TheRealStarky wrote:
7th would pay more than 6th if we meet our goal. It could pay more than 1st if we blow it out of the water.

THE RACE FOR 7TH! I'd like to see someone in 6th stop short of the finish line and get passed for more dough. Really stick it to old Dickwad

Yup and then completely go back on the "I don't race triathlons for money" statements.

Also as we all know Kona points trump prize money
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bcagle25 wrote:
btmoney wrote:
TheRealStarky wrote:
7th would pay more than 6th if we meet our goal. It could pay more than 1st if we blow it out of the water.

THE RACE FOR 7TH! I'd like to see someone in 6th stop short of the finish line and get passed for more dough. Really stick it to old Dickwad

Yup and then completely go back on the "I don't race triathlons for money" statements.

Also as we all know Kona points trump prize money

Nobody on the list is in Kona territory with the exception of Kyle Buckingham, and he is only in that area code if he wins. They can chase Kona points all they want, but they better be prepared to pull out the sword again soon at IM Boulder, IMMT, Louisville or the couple of others IMs in August.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I donated HARD. I'll wear the hell out of that Gluten Tolerant band with my "I Heart Carbs" t-shirt. Punk rock like a mofo. Scare The Man straight.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

When's a Dove not a Dove....when it's a Cock perhaps?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting.

A guy starts a thread to fund his trip to Kona; Rapp locks the thread, this Nitwit starts a thread to fund 7th place at IMLP and it's ok??

Rapp your management style is Shoddy.

But this Nitwit seems to be the only person in triathlon with a personality, ill donate to the cause of the "underprivileged".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's up to $1,530 already! Just a little more to hit the goal. http://www.gofundme.com/bdsgjs

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [The Phoenix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How is a "give me money I'm so under privileged, feel bad for me" anywhere near the same as a "help me raise money to give to other people" thread?
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cyronman wrote:
How is a "give me money I'm so under privileged, feel bad for me" anywhere near the same as a "help me raise money to give to other people I'm so under privileged, feel bad for me" thread?

Fixed that for ya.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In for 10 bucks, cause, you know, fuck em.

Love it. And totally kicked in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
ALRIGHT EVERYONE, QUIT YOUR ENDLESS YAPPING ABOUT WHEEL SELECTION, INJURIES AND LANCE SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT. IT'S AN HONOR FOR YOU TO READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, SO SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE. DARK MARK, @PAY10DEEP AND MYSELF ARE DOING SOMETHING AMAZING TO RAISE AWARENESS. AWARENESS THAT ANDREW MISTAKE AND HIS CRONIES ARE A BUNCH OF GREEDY ASSHOLES.

WE HAVE ALREADY RAISED $275 FOR THE 7TH PLACE FINISHERS OF IRONMAN LAKE PLACID. IN A SEPARATE AWARDS CEREMONY, WE WILL GIVE THEM A GIANT CHECK AND A KICK ASS TROPHY.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS. http://www.gofundme.com/bdsgjs

#ROCKTHECOCK
#COCKSTRONG

This is why America sucks. All the prize money should go to the winner. Second place and beyond are just losers. Would Dave Scott or Mark Allen ever beg for prize money in 7th place??? No they would just HTFU.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Herbie Handcock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbie Handcock wrote:
TheRealStarky wrote:
ALRIGHT EVERYONE, QUIT YOUR ENDLESS YAPPING ABOUT WHEEL SELECTION, INJURIES AND LANCE SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT. IT'S AN HONOR FOR YOU TO READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, SO SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE. DARK MARK, @PAY10DEEP AND MYSELF ARE DOING SOMETHING AMAZING TO RAISE AWARENESS. AWARENESS THAT ANDREW MISTAKE AND HIS CRONIES ARE A BUNCH OF GREEDY ASSHOLES.

WE HAVE ALREADY RAISED $275 FOR THE 7TH PLACE FINISHERS OF IRONMAN LAKE PLACID. IN A SEPARATE AWARDS CEREMONY, WE WILL GIVE THEM A GIANT CHECK AND A KICK ASS TROPHY.

#ROCKTHECOCK
#COCKSTRONG

This is why America sucks. All the prize money should go to the winner. Second place and beyond are just losers. Would Dave Scott or Mark Allen ever beg for prize money in 7th place??? No they would just HTFU.

You're a moron.

Website
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Herbie Handcock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/quote] This is why America sucks. All the prize money should go to the winner. Second place and beyond are just losers. Would Dave Scott or Mark Allen ever beg for prize money in 7th place??? No they would just HTFU.[/quote]

http://triathlon.competitor.com/2013/02/features/recalled-scott-tinley-wins-the-1985-hawaii-ironman_70333

The year was 1985. Several top pros including Scott Molina, Dave Scott and Mark Allen unofficially boycotted the Bud Light Ironman World Championship to protest the lack of prize money.

Internet User
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
Herbie Handcock wrote:
TheRealStarky wrote:

#ROCKTHECOCK
#COCKSTRONG

You're a moron.
So are you for paying someone to finish in 7th place which will probably be 30 minutes behind the Winner.
Quote Reply

Prev Next