Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New bike - unidentified pieces
Quote | Reply
So I am working on assembling my new Wilier Blade frameset. There was a ziploc bag with a number of goodies in it (pictured below). The top row I have identified as headset pieces - hopefully correctly - but the rest of the pieces present a bit of a mystery. Help please!

[URL=http://s138.photobucket.com/...lierGrabbag.jpg.html][/url]

Quote Reply
Re: New bike - unidentified pieces [cloesch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Besides headset pieces, what type of bottom bracket is the bike? If BB30, some of those bearings/spacers could be for that.
Quote Reply
Re: New bike - unidentified pieces [HighTechAthlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They call it a "Wilier integrated BB93" - I figured that might be it considering there are definitely some bearings in there and besides headset, thats about the only option left. Which leaves the question - any chance my old GXP crank set is compatible with that, or are there adapters available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like a lot of headset stuff, and some pieces for routing wires and cables. Also, perhaps some bottom bracket spacers? Can you bring it to a Wilier dealer to find out, or email them directly?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With adapters like: http://www.enduroforkseals.com/id395.html

Their "integrated BB93" is really BB94 I believe. Ugh, BB standards make my head ache. I'm running Wheels Manufacturing adapters for my BB30 to my Shimano crank but doesn't look like WM has anything that would work for what you have.
Quote Reply
Re: New bike - unidentified pieces [HighTechAthlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Red: Brake mounts for direkt mount integradet brakes.
Yellow: Cable routing for the brakecable.
Orange: Maybe screws to attach the brake cable to the brake.
Blue: Headseatspacers
Brown: Headseatcap
Green: Headseat oder bottom bracket microspacers
Black: Headseatcones?
Purple: Bearings for headseat or bottom bracket?

A few closeups of the parts and the frame could help!

Last edited by: deirflu: May 24, 14 23:14
Quote Reply
Re: New bike - unidentified pieces [deirflu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those four things are canti like posts for the brake and the noodle looking thing would suggest there is probably a V-brake or like a vbrake tucked under the BB area. All the big circle things have to be different fittings for the BB. Good luck with that.
Quote Reply