Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [WX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations man- you deserve every bit of satisfaction knowing you set your goals and accomplished them. Enjoy Kona!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! Can't wait to see you in Kona!

Tim Russell, Pro Triathlete

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats!

Had to catch up on the thread yesterday.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [sylvan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sylvan wrote:
M2529 Kona Slot presentations:

SMOOCH for that! this guy is already legendary and i don't know why but i'm totally loving him! what an amazing story.

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats, you deserve it! This has been an epic thread to follow.
Quote Reply
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really cool to see this unfold. Congrats man!

SmartBikeTrainers.com || YouTube || My Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sylvan wrote:
M2529 Kona Slot presentations:

Always nice to have you posting on ST

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eganski wrote:
This may be the greatest thread in Slowtwitch history. Congratulations.

Now do humanity a favor and start a "One shot at curing cancer-here goes!" thread.

I want to see a ST Interview on this cat asap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats! Savor this summer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hI dEF vErSiOn!!!

It's way better. I have my phone in one of those Lifeproof cases which mucks up the sound I think.

Sylvan Smyth | http://www.sportstats.asia | sylvan@sportstats.asia | Starvas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sylvan wrote:
hI dEF vErSiOn!!!

It's way better. I have my phone in one of those Lifeproof cases which mucks up the sound I think.

That was better. Thanks for posting it and for your contributions to ST. This whole thing has been like watching a suspenseful movie. Glad it ended well!

------------------------
Loud pawls save lives
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well done - this has been a truly inspiring post!
Quote Reply
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [DiscreetAthlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bravo WX.
Congratulations.

Samuel Arthur Medway
Perth, Western Australia
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looong time lurker and been following this post for a year! Just wanted to say well done and much deserved - an inspiration to someone in their first year of Tri! Enjoy Kona!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WX wrote:
Was thinking I'd do treadmill/spin sessions in sweats - did you do anything better for heat acclimatization?

Train in your utility room after removing the blower hose from the dryer- just turn on the dryer and you'll have it 110 degrees (if your utility room is inclosed).

Proud Representative of Slowtwitch Anti-Atheists Society.
Quote Reply
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [Iamironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great race WX, awesome thread to follow.
Quote Reply
Buy Green Coffee Beans [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You want to eat in went to eat them so you never have to worry about your diet in fact we focus on creating meal plans based on the types of foods you like and reed each time you eat your metabolism goes up for about couple hours and then one of two things happen next one it will either come crashing down if he had buy green coffee beans food that was processed high.
In crabs or sugar man that's why most people get their after lunch sleepy crash or chill it will slowly creep back down ideally just in time for you to eat something healthy again a boost to right back up and that's the secret to maintaining high metabolism all day long eating smaller portions have healthy versions are the foods they already like more often throughout the day by doing this you're going to maintain. A higher metabolism all day long without the dreaded crash but if you stick to only eating two meals a day like most Americans and your really.
Cars into problems for yourself first-year tone your body to store more of what you're eating as fat by making you think.
There's a famine or food shortage plus by only eating once or twice a day you’re forcing your metabolism to get slow and stay slow and that's never a good thing when you want to burn more fat here's proof that eating healthier foods in smaller portions more frequently helps.
Keep you lean and town think about what animals do allay long in the wild there either chasing or being chased right that's the equivalent to your workouts and other animals graze small amounts of food.
All day long think about this have you ever seen in overweight zebra giraffe or gazelle that's because they're grazing all daylong and their active just like you will be when you join my fitness training program now buy green coffee beans let me explain something to you here now I'm not going to take away your tasty crabs in fact but I am going to manipulate where the phone your daily eating schedule there's nothing.
Wrong with eating crabs long as you're eating your crabs earlier in the day the problem is when we eat crabs later into the evening guess what happens your body looks at carbohydrates like bread pasta sugars in potatoes as energy and if you don't use it as energy then he gets stored as fat that's the last thing you want right so if you're eating crabs late into the day .

http://www.buygreencoffeebeans.org/
Quote Reply
Re: Buy Green Coffee Beans [Hayley0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WX - You know you've made the big time when the spammers start using your thread!

Great job!
Quote Reply
Re: Buy Green Coffee Beans [LoDewey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Huge congrats, WX! I've followed this thread from the beginning and cheered you on virtually on Sat.

Well done!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats again now that it is official. Incredible work for your first IM. Looking forward to some friendly competition in Kona, guess I need to start running even more.

Proudly Team BSR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hands down, best thread on ST I've seen in the 9 years I've been on this forum. Best of luck to you in October - Kona is your victory lap!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow WX, your thread got spammed. That's impressive.

Now, forget the spamming green coffee crap. I imagine that Kona has some seriously good coffee! Congrats again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey man, you leave my tasty CRABS out of this conversation. They're Tasty and I'm LOVING EVERY MINUTE of them.

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I too have been lurking on this thread since its inception. It was one hell of a cliffhanger, and it was so gratifying to see your dedication, your planning, and your gutsy, smart approach to training and racing bring you ultimate victory. Congratulations! And enjoy your Kona experience!

-----
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
Which is probably why I was registering 59.67mi as I rolled into T2.

Quote Reply
Re: One shot at Kona - here goes! [Eppur si muove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats followed this one from the start! you have given me even more motivation
Quote Reply

Prev Next