Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How was your week? April 14 Edition [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went well. The ligaments were surprisingly fubar "for someone my age," but the surgeon was still able to repair them to themselves without harvesting tendon. That's a relief (much sturdier repair.)

No osteochondral lesion. Huge, HUGE relief.

I have a nerve block that should last me a few days and some good drugs. Also a relief.

Thank you for all the well wishes. It really helped. It was very comforting and helped me feel more brave. Thank you all again. Will keep you posted as I recover.
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? April 14 Edition [katcycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am so glad to hear that it went well. Seems like you're not too loopy from meds, too (yet, at least!)
Keep us updated on how you are feeling!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? April 14 Edition [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I juuuuuust took some. First dose I asked my husband the same question four times and didn't remember any of the first three times nor do I actually now remember what we were talking about.

So now I have to ask him, "what did I ask you four times and what was the answer?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds like everything went as well as could be expected. Great news. Keep us updated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that's good news, no great news! take care of yourself during recovery...

Last week I managed 5 runs, 1 MTB, 4 road rides, no swim :-( but a wicked 4hr hike with the dog and P. A good week. I love hiking out in the quiet. The dog sure loves it too. :-)

This week I just spent the last 3 days teaching lean to a totally different company - it's part of my master black belt in lean training. It was interesting being at a different company and not trying to solve their problems myself but teaching the staff to do it themselves - watching them struggle and get frustrated (all totally normal) and then seeing the breakthrough - quite rewarding actually ;-) However the extra commuting time to this other co means very little time for other things... so this week aiming for:
- run 4x
- ride 1x
- gym/core 1x
- swim 1x

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply

Prev Next