Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [mikedrutar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

After buying some new toys for the Zipp.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

2011 Felt B16

Sram Red/Karbon Speed/Hed Corsair/TriRig
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Trexlera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Max, what shifters or brake levers are those?
----------------

¡¡
Hello Trexlera,

It is a Mavic Mektronic system.

The French manufacturer Mavic introduced their first electronically controlled gear shift mechanism called Zap at the 1992 Tour de France.

Chris Boardman won the opening time trial (prologue) Tour de France in 1997 by using the Zap system.

Mavic introduced the Mektronic in 1999, it was a second generation of electronic shift system.

They went through a lot of trouble to make their Mektronic wireless shifting system legal, the UCI banned it anyway in 2000.

------------------
My pride and joy of bicycle collection:

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just finished building her up. I think I'm liking the outlook for
this year!

Sorry for the crappy cell pictures. Once I get the bike fit up and dialed in (Yup yup, seat, spacers, etc...), I'll load up some proper pics.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice rocket. What's new on it, the wrist-relief bars?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I had been wanting to blow some money on my toy for a while, finally got up the motivation.

- The tririg sigma stem (the thing is so short - height wise - that I was afraid to cut the steerer any shorter, so it has a spacer or two under it now ;) ) which was even better than I had expected.
- Omega brakes on the front and rear. Setting it up on the rear took me and a friend and a stand and a bit more time than I expected, but the rear actually slows the bike down now!
- Nokons
- Wrist reliefs. I've had those bars for years and they always find their way back on one of my bikes... they really are great bars.

Still some things I would like to do in the future, (I think the guys that have put a Bayonet front from a Felt on it have a neat idea. A Time Bandit fork would be another sweet item if I stumbled on one.) but overall I'm pretty happy.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [pburnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what base bar/aerobar are those?

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [pburnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi pburnett,
Ahh do not worry about the picture. That bike Swift looks good no matter what. The disc and deep wheels look perfect especially the colors. Everything flows nicely together and yet still clean and simple. Are you going to cut the steerer tube down?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not my race rig but just started training on this aluminum beast after a respray and a rebuild using DA 7800 parts upgraded from the previous tiagra components.

Will post pics of the orbea once I get something better than an off angle garage shot.

I Wanna Ride!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd heard of the electronic shifters by mavic before. Have you ridden them? How well do they work?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My 2012 Cervelo P2. A friend of mine owns a vinyl shop and covered all the red and white stripes with pink vinyl. My husband did all the cable work with jagwire pink housings. I ordered the pink Sram decals from Graphics Shack out of the U.K. Got a re-fit from Go Tri Sports out of Hilton Head. Really happy with how this project turned out.

Last edited by: jillian_o: Feb 28, 14 3:22
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Jamaican] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jamaican wrote:

Very cool. Reminds me of

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [mikedrutar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the shortest legs/longest arms in the world?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I Just got it all built up, its the new S3 built with Sram Red 22 and it has the new Easton EC 90 Aero 55s. All built up with the cages and pedals it came in at 15.48lbs (terrible quality picture)

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [kwest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lovely new Easton's and a killer Cervelo. Here is my latest update. Looking to sell my R3 and buy a di2 S5 and turn it into a dual purpose road and tri bike by chaining out the bars.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New-to-me 2012 DA frameset with force/red and some even newer-to-me 808s:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You know me to be a very intelligent man. Don't you think that if I was wrong, I would know it?"
Last edited by: kronos: Mar 2, 14 7:26
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [kronos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice ride and really nice house!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I know, it's in the wrong chainring, but the view more then makes up for that little oversight.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [thegloss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The winter project, GURU CR.301
Can't decide on whether to make it a full TT bike, or a aero roadie with regular cockpit and clip-on aerobars

res, non verba
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [RoYe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's my P3, only had it for a month or so, loving it so far. 51 cm w/ 11 spd Dura Ace, Xlab pocket 300 and Xlab torpedo 400 setup. waiting on a set of TriRig Gamma extensions as i'm not very fond of the ski bends.
Hoping to be moving up to a power meter to suit the Rotor crank soon if i can find a good second hand unit to suit.
Also wanting to neaten up the cabling once i get my new extension positions how i want it. Since i'm not using Di2 and most likely won't be in the future i'll be using the Di2 port in the top tube and cabling the rear brake line through that so it doesn't hang around the side which is the only downside i can think of with this bike, apart from that i love it.

With the Zipp 606 wheelset

With my more daily used Fast Forward F6R clinchers

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Simmo Turner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's my ride for Time Trials in UCI-races. Merida Warp TT with Dura Ace 9000, Pro Textreme and Pro 4-Rays. Pedals; of course they are speedplay, the best pedals made. Bottle cage; the best cages ever, the Elite Custom Race, I may buy the Elite Kit Chorno to use in races, time will show. This pic is from before I adjusted it to my body. Right now, the bike is a service to adjust the cables (the cable at the rear is to long) and to fix something with the base bar.

I'm thinking about getting a new saddle, I've tried the ISM Adamo Breakwaay wotch didn't fit me, so I'm thinking about buying a Fizik Ares TT-saddle. Witch color to you think I should get? White and black or red and black?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Spartacus!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! Very nice ride, very clean and tidy. Well done.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
white/black would contrast nicely
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

From the Scott Plasma Owners Thread....

"Grind it til' you find it..."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply