Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon industry sales person wanted - work from home. Flexible hours.
Quote | Reply
Looking for sales person to help build relationships with triathlon related retailers and manufacturers. Work from home and make your own hours. Estimated 15-20 hours/week. Send resume or summary of qualifications to contact@swich.io
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon industry sales person wanted - work from home. Flexible hours. [swichio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What does the job consist of and what is the product?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon industry sales person wanted - work from home. Flexible hours. [swichio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, Can you tell me more info? Thanks! Douglas
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon industry sales person wanted - work from home. Flexible hours. [strataocu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send us an email and we will send you more information! contact@swich.io
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon industry sales person wanted - work from home. Flexible hours. [DouglasMSP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send us an email and we will send you more information!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Douglas@multisportpartners.com
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon industry sales person wanted - work from home. Flexible hours. [DouglasMSP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello! Is this position still open?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested, you can visit my website for my Bio. You can reach me at 916-990-6406, bodyonthemove.com or bodyonthemove@gmail.com Below is a brief description of my qualifications:
Aaron Hutchinson, Certified Race Director, Author, Triathlon Coach, & 4-Time Ironman Triathlete Finisher

My message: Everyone has a “Day One”!

Triathlete since 1995, 4 Time Ironman with finishes in 2010 Vineman, 2011 Cozumel, 2012 Penticton, Canada, and 2013 Whistler, Canada.

I am here to share with you my passion and the benefits of making a fitness lifestyle change and the feeling you experience by making that choice both short term and long-term. As well as, how this permeates throughout other aspects of your life whether it is simply feeling great, having a positive attitude toward self and others, as well as everything else that one may come into contact with on a daily basis.

“Be the change you want the world to see”~Mahatma Ghandi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

CAREER FOCUS

After working for 17 years in the PC Tech arena for various cities including Rocklin and Folsom, I finally decided to act upon my dream of giving back to the community by way of health and fitness. My passion is to change the lives of others for the positive, educate on proper nutrition and exercise, as well as inspire others to learn and strengthen their own sense of self. I am currently a certified USAT Race Director, of which I have recently partnered with the Color Dash Team, a team that organizes family fun runs. My direct responsibilities include but are not limited to establishing venue location, sponsorship, Master of Ceremonies, and establishing and preparing legal documentation for races. Beginning next year, the Color Dash tour will visit 30 cities across America.

I am a committed health activist and have achieved my own personal goals of 4 Ironman races, numerous marathons, as well as other race events, all of which has lead to sharing my stories and experiences with the release of my book this year. I am also a personal trainer; training athletes to meet their specific goals, as well as begin to implement the change for their healthier lifestyle. Other noteworthy accreditations to mention include my yoga teaching certification, inspirational speaking, and product sales through my ecommerce link on my website. It is believed that all the hands on experience mentioned are conducive and beneficial in securing a position in the Triathlon industry.

Summary of Skills

• USAT Certified Race Director

• Owner of Body on the Move

• Author- Inspired Soul- A Body On The Move

• 4 Time Ironman Finisher

• Personal Trainer

• Yoga Instructor

• Color Dash Race Director

• Kids Triathlon Race Director

• Inspirational/Motivational Speaker

• Hydro-flask/Juice Plus Distributor

Accomplishments

_____________________________________________________________________________________

• 4 time Ironman Finisher

• Volunteered for causes such as MORE-building homes for civilians in Cozumel, Bayside Community Church, Loaves & Fishes.

• Volunteered countless hours for sporting events such as Ironman, Cycle Cross, and Cyclebration.

• January 2013-Partnered with Sweet Dreams Foundation, a non-profit organization that builds dream bedrooms for children with terminal illnesses. Half of all upcoming race proceeds will benefit the foundation.

• Yoga Assistant for LEAP yoga, Folsom, Ca.

• Commitment to personal growth, insight, and sharing it with the community.

• Help raise my daughter, who has become a beautiful young lady about to set out into the world.

Professional Experience

2012-Current Owner Body on the Move, Race Director

1999-2013 City of Folsom Network Administrator

1997-1999 City of Rocklin PC Technician

1996-1997 Muller & Associates PC Technician

Each job provided the opportunity to strengthen and perfect the necessary “tools” in being an effective PC Technician. Responsibilities included but were not limited to: installing and configuring computer workstations and local area networks, operate them, monitor their performances, diagnoses and solves their problems. As a network administrator I had the opportunity to administer networks, taking care of the tasks of installing, configuring, expanding, protecting, upgrading, tuning, and repairing the network. Additionally, I had the opportunity to take care of the network hardware, such as cables, hubs, switches, routers, servers, and clients, as well as network software, such as network operating systems, e-mail servers, backup software, database servers, and application software.

Education

1988- Graduated from High School

1989-1992 – Enlisted in the United State Air force

2008-2012 Folsom Lake Community College Public Administration

Volunteer Experience

Cozumel 2013 I had the fortunate experience to build homes with MORE. Additionally, I had the opportunity to meet the children and families of the area to which I gained an appreciated perspective on how the simplicity of life is lost in our culture, as well as experience the profound gratitude shown by civilians for the little “extras”, such as Frisbees and bubbles that were gifted. January 2013 Volunteer at Bayside Community Church, Roseville, Ca

April/July 2013

Volunteer Race Director for Kids-Triathlon Camp, Folsom, Ca

Summer 2013

Volunteer Yoga Assistant/teacher at Folsom High School, Folsom, Ca

Summer 2013

Volunteer for Folsom City Chamber of Commerce at various events including: Splash100.5 and Folsom Live

September 2013

Volunteer IT tech for Lake Tahoe Ironman

October 2013

Volunteer I.T. Tech for Hawaii Ironman Championships

November 2013

Volunteer Race Announcer at Turkey Trot, Folsom, Ca

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am very interested in this position and would like some more information. Could you please send me information regarding this position.
Thanks
Nick Cunningham
nacunningham83@gmail.com
Quote Reply