Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

That awkward moment...
Quote | Reply
When your non-cyclist date sees that saddle sore for the first time! The look of terror is priceless. I am so gonna be single forever!!! :P

Coach Brain: Accelerate 3 ; Incoherent Ramblings
Last edited by: Duckie: Sep 30, 13 12:57
Quote Reply
Re: That awkward moment... [Duckie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YIKES!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duckie wrote:
When your non-cyclist date sees that saddle sore for the first time! The look of terror is priceless. I am so gonna be single forever!!! :P

That's why I won't even contemplating dating anyone who doesn't ride a bike with some anger...!! Hasn't helped much - still single:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He will show up eventually. I just married a triathlete who likes cats and horses. Talk about a needle in a haystack!

At least you and your saddlesore can weed out the faint of heart with some efficiency? Think of all the time you'll save.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the butt butt'r in the bathroom might also make an impression
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shut the lights off - just a thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hahaha... I have the permanent "dirty butt" from riding. No sores but darker rougher skin right at the 'sitz" bones. I remember the first Spring trying on bikinis and bending over in the mirror trying to figure out "what the hell????"
Quote Reply
Re: That awkward moment... [blackthugcat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! This.

"No, in spite of how it may appear, I am not a pestilence ridden medieval whore or even a leper... I just really like to ride my bike!"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duckie wrote:
Ha! This.

"No, in spite of how it may appear, I am not a pestilence ridden medieval whore or even a leper... I just really like to ride my bike!"

I'm SOOO going to borrow that one and hope I get the chance to use it sometime before the world ends!! :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The woman who does my bikini waxes loves those. Seriously. LOVES.
Quote Reply
Re: That awkward moment... [SMO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was at the gym when I read this. Cracked up and the guy behind the desk wanted to know what was so funny. I dodged the question and spared us both. Great reply!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad I'm not the only one!!!

Susan Harrell
http://www.endurancezone.com

Quote Reply
Re: That awkward moment... [SMO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SMO wrote:
The woman who does my bikini waxes loves those. Seriously. LOVES.

Oh goodness. I've had three different waxers this year. Just when she remembers that "I'm the one that does those triathlons," she leaves the salon. And explaining to a new waxer... yeah. Sucks.

I bet that saddle sore grossness is more than offset by the hotness of your strong legs and butt!!! There are folks out there that appreciate such things :D :D :D
Quote Reply