Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA - power2max Kona battery service and get together
Quote | Reply
Hi folks,

greetings from the big island. For all those that will be at IM Kona, we have a couple of announcements:

Battery service: for all those racing, if you're not quite sure how old your battery on your power2max is and you would like to change it before the race, come to the Cyclestation shop on Ali'i drive just next to Lava Java with your power2max starting this Saturday and pick up a free battery. We have left a bunch of batteries with the Cyclestation team.

Get together: On Wednesday October 9, from 12pm to 2pm - so before the Slowtwitch get together in the afternoon - we will be at the Cyclestation Shop. Come by and have a drink with us, we're looking forward to meeting you all and will also have the new Type S with us to show around.

All the best,

Nicolas from power2max

---
power2max
http://www.power2max.com/northamerica
official power meter of Movistar Team
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - power2max Kona battery service and get together [power2max] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - power2max Kona battery service and get together [power2max] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Nick and good luck on the 12th!!
You will smash it!
-YT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great idea with the battery replacement. I worry that travel will wear my battery down as the jarring could turn on and off the unit constantly (or can this even happen?). I'll miss your get together earlier on Wednesday because I'll just be getting in, but will definately stop by the Cyclestation.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - power2max Kona battery service and get together [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Russ,

I'll make sure to keep one battery aside for you - in case they're gone by Wednesday evening.

Cheers
Nicolas

---
power2max
http://www.power2max.com/northamerica
official power meter of Movistar Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks! You guys are awesome and the Power2Max powermeter is too!
Quote Reply