Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Survived... with a little help from my friends
Quote | Reply
We made it! The wedding was incredible from start to finish. Thanks to all the womens for listening to me bitch/moan/wimp out because of the stress. I emailed my coach yesterday with HALP! TAKE ME BACK! and he's setting up my plan now. Hilariously, I felt like I got a helluva workout at the wedding, what with 5" heels and dancing till midnight - truly sore legs for the next two days.

I'll post more pics when I get them.

<3

Mrs. Agilecipher

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You. You make me stronger.
Quote Reply
Re: Survived... with a little help from my friends [Agilecipher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats! You look gorgeous.

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Re: Survived... with a little help from my friends [Agilecipher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations. You're beautiful!!! and you also look very happy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So pretty! I love both gowns, and you look so happy. Congratulations, I'm happy that everything came together so beautifully.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats you all look so beautiful!!! And that's what we're here for eh? :-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats!! You look beautiful and I love the bridesmaid's dresses!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A big congrats to you both! You look so happy. So all the planning paid off for an awesome day!

Looking forward to hearing about your training adventures as you get back at it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was just wondering when we would be getting a wedding RR. Congrats!

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, I have to do what the "mens" would do: what an incredible piece of furniture behind you! Is that burled mahogany?

And of course you and your bridesmaids look absolutely radiant.

All the best to you. Married life is perfectly wonderful, IMHO. :)

~~ kate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait a tick... So you're claiming that this wasn't you?

Congrats!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Survived... with a little help from my friends [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Wait a tick... So you're claiming that this wasn't you?

That's hilarious!

Agilecipher, congrats! Looking forward to more pictures.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations! You look beautiful. Love your dress. I'm so glad everything went well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations!

Year one is kind of tough. (Nobody told me that going into it...) Year 2, mucho better. I'm now part way through year three and so far so good :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Survived... with a little help from my friends [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha!!!

No way, chica. I was told I was the anti-bridezilla. My main goal was for everyone to have fun - I've heard mission accomplished.

So far being married is rocking - not a lot has changed, but we've been living together for 2.5 years, so that was to be expected.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words - SO excited to re-prioritize training with y'all! I got on my bike last night for the first time in a month and quickly remembered how effing much I love it. Legs aren't sore this am, so going for a run. I need to get a LITTLE of my endurance back before my 50k charity bike ride on Saturday.

Quote Reply
Re: Survived... with a little help from my friends [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As promised, more pics!!!

First, our epic triathlon-themed wedding cake (I dreamt this up in a drunken stupor... go me)

... the happy couple ...

... our first dance ...

... and some late night revelry ...

Our best man caught the garter... and got engaged a month later ^_^

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well done all the way around madam!!! I'm thoroughly imprssed! And it DOES look like y'all had a blast. THAT's what a wedding should be.

AW
Quote Reply