Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Coach/planner wanted.
Quote | Reply
Looking for a coach/ someone to set up my training peaks, schedule workouts, help me pick races. Doesn't need to be local.
Quote Reply
Re: Coach/planner wanted. [Workthatwedo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out LifeSport.. Those guys know their stuff, and can likely set you up with what you are looking for.

jake

Get outside!
Quote Reply
Re: Coach/planner wanted. [jakers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you! I checked their site. I was thinking I might find an independent/developing coach who might do a slow guy for less cash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Ryan

Ryan
Practical Coaching
Last edited by: turby: Sep 3, 13 15:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HI, How are you? I saw your post. I have been coaching athletes for over 15 years. I am a husband, family man, coach, triathlete and multi-sport coach. Let me know if you would like to set up a time to talk.

thanks,
Douglas
http://multisportpartners.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a new coach and would be willing to help. I work for a local bike shop in indianapolis and have my level 3 USA cycling coaching license. I would be willing to set some stuff up for you with your personal goals in mind. My website is rct3coaching.blogspot.com if you want to check that out. I am experienced in running, cycling and triathlon as well as strength training. I have an exercise science degree and have been in endurance sports since middle school. I am passionate about working with people and helping them achieve their goals. Let me know! all my contact information is on the website or on facebook at RCT3 coaching.

Thanks!
Kelsey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mac Shute with CTS. They coach guys like us and balance work and family. Do the select package. Call Cameron Chambers at CTS to discuss.

In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,
found already one? I use the software and work as a coach since sveral years.
Best
Matthias
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you still looking for a coach. I am from Dallas, Tx. I have been coaching for several years and just raced Kona. Please let me know if you are still interested and we can discuss.
Quote Reply