Haha...I'm a newbie

What’s the difference between bib shorts and regular bike shorts?

Bibs have built in suspenders with no elastic around the waist.

I guess, why is that preferable? Why is that what the tour riders where? Why are bibs superior?

Bibs stay in place, they dont have a waistband to constrict, they fit better and it goes on and on. Bibs are better.

They’re more comfortable than shorts. However, they make it a little harder to"go".

Bib shorts don’t slide out of position - the pad stays where it is supposed to - protecting the all important taint. I definitely prefer the bib short for just riding.

But, I find Bib shorts hotter.

Get bibs. If for no other reason because you are a newbie. Bibs = Instant Legitimacy.

You did this on TNO already…3 years ago…assuming this is the real deckdrain…is the memory going already?

ASk about bib shorts 3 years ago? I don’t think so. I just bought my first ever pair like 3 months ago.

If you are a messy eater, bib shorts will keep your shirt clean.

Go with the regular shorts. Its impossible to moon riders behind you with bib shorts.

Best day of this season was when the Trunkster started wearing bibs. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO RIDE WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN STRICKEN BLIND BY A PASTY-WHITE ASS?

Keep training and soon you won’t always be riding behind!