Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by oooo
Re: Win a free trip to Phuket in November and be coached by Macca [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, I am in. Since I am the Susan Lucci of the IM Hawaii Lottery, I will take this instead this year. Please pick my name.
Quote Reply
Re: Win a free trip to Phuket in November and be coached by Macca [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't do that to the guy. Imagine his boredom working with someone like me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the tip. My daughter is in Thailand in the Peace Corps until spring 2014. A free trip to visit would be nice, and Macca won't be so cocky after he fails to improve my miserable swimming.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by oooo [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a pretty amazing trip, if you could win it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, Macca personally sent me an email saying there were about 25 other slots that I could purchase.

Man, it'd be awesome to be able to attend a camp, hang out, and soundly beat him in one of those races....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
linky no worky

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply