Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mom & Dad must be so FUCKING Proud!!!

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, don't know about the email, but the twitter thing is most certainly a fake. I know I know, I'm a real Sherlock Holmes.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's a keeper!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you seen the video of Alison Haislip reading the email? Fantastic!

http://www.youtube.com/...d&v=NQB812PtvgE#!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Oh, and she's in the same pose in both pictures because in both pictures she's standing with a dude, who has his arm around the small of her back.

Innnnncorrect: http://totalfratmove.com/...d-the-male-response/

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Bar raised Levels FUCKING UNKNOWN!!!

oh, ya gotta put

N-[FUCKING]-SF-[FUCKING]-W

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DawnT wrote:
Just saw this. Hilarious. Supposedly her 26 top tweets that she wouldn't want the public to see. They were grabbed before she deleted her account:

http://imgur.com/a/bAJhA

I am trying to imagine what the twitterfeed of me and my friends back in university would have looked like if twitter would have been around in those days. Maybe different in actual topic, but not so much in character I think. I think we had less sex, but drank more.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice. I heard rumor that they are working on getting Samuel L Jackson to read this ASAP. Now THAT will be awesome!

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

It could have been better....not overly impressed with Alison Haislip...it's too masculine or something...needs to be more whinny bitchy sorority-ish

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Last edited by: kmh1225: Apr 19, 13 14:08
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
randymar wrote:
Word on the street is that Samuel L Jackson is in a recording studio doing an Audible version of the email, right now

It's going to be called: "Go The Fuck To College"

SEE!!!! Barry fucking confirmed that shit!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if she coaches triathletes. She'd be awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She'll be on the Today Show next week. We've not heard the last of her.

She actually has a good message. IMHO
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:
She actually has a good message. IMHO

Really? What is it, that you need to be a hoochie for a bunch of drunk frat boys?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Really? What is it, that you need to be a hoochie for a bunch of drunk frat boys?" (JSA)

She's saying don't go to the party and be shy. Go, have fun and talk to the boys and not your sisters. Go to the party and meet new people. (As simple as that!)

I wish someone talked to me like that before attending a fraternity party. Ok, minus the F word.

Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:
"Really? What is it, that you need to be a hoochie for a bunch of drunk frat boys?" (JSA)

She's saying don't go to the party and be shy. Go, have fun and talk to the boys and not your sisters. Go to the party and meet new people. (As simple as that!)

I wish someone talked to me like that before attending a fraternity party. Ok, minus the F word.

So, "don't be a cock block" means "don't go to the party and be shy?" Hmmmmm ... That is not at all what it meant when my fraternity was throwing parties and I am not that old...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, she is a bit rough, but overall, I think if you asked her, she'd say her intent was to motivate the girls to socialize with the frat brothers and not just talk to the sisters. Again,, IMHO.

Oh! Just listened to the video again and YES, I'm right.
Last edited by: TriBeer: Apr 19, 13 15:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:
Yes, she is a bit rough, but overall, I think if you asked her, she'd say her intent was to motivate the girls to socialize with the frat brothers and not just talk to the sisters. Again,, IMHO.

Yes, b/c everyone knows that frat boys hold parties with sorority girls for the stimulating conversation ... ;-p

BTW, in my day, a "cock block" was a sober sorority sister who did not put out or the sober sorority sister who interrupted you when you were going to get some play from the drunk sorority girl.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the education. Have a great weekend.

I'm still right! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The pink made me laugh! Have a good weekend as well! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
TriBeer wrote:

Yes, b/c everyone knows that frat boys hold parties with sorority girls for the stimulating conversation ... ;-p

BTW, in my day, a "cock block" was a sober sorority sister who did not put out or the sober sorority sister who interrupted you when you were going to get some play from the drunk sorority girl.

Cock block is the enemy, and she's against it. So what was that about an enemy of my enemy being a friend? Regardless, it's a good message she's spreading.

In other words, don't be a cock block, or you'll be in for a cunt punting. What's to argue about that?
Last edited by: AlanShearer: Apr 19, 13 16:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
TriBeer wrote:

Ironically enough, I don't think she's LITERALLY talking about a cock block. She's speaking figuratively there.
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
JSA wrote:
TriBeer wrote:

Ironically enough, I don't think she's LITERALLY talking about a cock block. She's speaking figuratively there.

Dude, you managed to out-meta my brain not in an ESM philosophy thread, but in one about drunken sorority girls. How the hell did that happen?

You need a cuntpunting. (wow that has a nice poetic ring to it when you type it)

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This girl can be summed up in the three word mantra that I use whenever I need to get my bearings in this crazy mixed up world.

Bitches be trippin'

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: How did we miss the Deranged Sorority Girl e-mail? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This must be how you like your women:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or like this...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next