Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 3T Brezza II 10MM/20MM Riser Kit, 3T Wide Aero Clamps, 3T Carbon Comfort Cradles, and Cee Gee Cushys for Brezza
Quote | Reply
I have the following items for sale:

*(2 sets) 3T Wide Aero Clamps: new in packaging, fits Aura and Brezza II.....$75 shipped each
*3T Brezza 10MM/20MM Riser Kit: not sure if this has been used or not, look new to me....$60 shipped
*3T Carbon Comfort Cradles: no pads included (you can buy new ones for $12), used for 1 month.....$80 shipped
*Cee Gee Cushy Pads: Fit 3T Brezza and others.....$20 shipped

These parts are either never in stock or are a pain in the ass to get. I am firm on the pricing unless you buy multiple items in which case I will discount based on shipping savings.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 3T Brezza II 10MM/20MM Riser Kit, 3T Wide Aero Clamps, 3T Carbon Comfort Cradles, and Cee Gee Cushys for Brezza [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the ceegees. Please PM PayPal info

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 3T Brezza II 10MM/20MM Riser Kit, 3T Wide Aero Clamps, 3T Carbon Comfort Cradles, and Cee Gee Cushys for Brezza [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cee gees and 1 set of wide aero clamps are sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You realize that a new set pf risers is $50 right?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 3T Brezza II 10MM/20MM Riser Kit, 3T Wide Aero Clamps, 3T Carbon Comfort Cradles, and Cee Gee Cushys for Brezza [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
You realize that a new set pf risers is $50 right?

These ones?

http://www.3tcycling.com/small-parts/brezza-riser-10mm

Or here at for $80... http://www.trisports.com/3t-riser-kit.html

They also get you for $15 in shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Comfort Cradles are sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 3T Brezza II 10MM/20MM Riser Kit, 3T Wide Aero Clamps, 3T Carbon Comfort Cradles, and Cee Gee Cushys for Brezza [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Is that shop even legit? My price is still cheaper.

I appreciate the policing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have these clamps?
Quote Reply