Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Going down in flames...my Soma race report
Quote | Reply
Not quite the way I expected to finish my season. On a hot day in Tempe my day was cut short. In my 20+ years of racing, I ended my day in the med tent with my 2nd ever DNF. It was adissapointing way to end my season but I will live to fight again.
Here is my full report.

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: Going down in flames...my Soma race report [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
115InTheShade wrote:
Not quite the way I expected to finish my season. On a hot day in Tempe my day was cut short. In my 20+ years of racing, I ended my day in the med tent with my 2nd ever DNF. It was adissapointing way to end my season but I will live to fight again.
Here is my full report.

-

That's the last time I cook you dinner.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: Going down in flames...my Soma race report [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The dinner was awesome! No need to think it was the cause. Coach (DesertDude) thinks maybe I had an underlying virus or inner ear problem that may have led to it...of course we will never truely know. If it was a virus i didn't show any signs before or after but of course the exertion level on race day may have magnified it. I was extremely tired the day after and yesterday. Both days I slept 10-12 hours and was still sleepy! Today, although still sore from the cramping, I am not as sleepy.
And again, thank you to you and your wife for the great hospitaliy!

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com