Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cry like a little biatch thread - Part Deux
Quote | Reply
Jesus, I have never seen the level of crying this bad in the Lavender room. You poor Republican victims. Not only are the gays, mexicans, liberal men and educated women destroying your country. Now you have the moderators of debates taking sides against poor Mitt. The horror of it all just weighs heavy on my heart. Hopefully this is a place where you can come and shed your burdens. Poor Republicans, the new oppressed minority.

Waaaaaa! I have heartburn from all the partisan bullshit clogging up the lavender room.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch thread - Part Deux [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
only 19 more days of whining....make it goooood
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    I don't see it so much as crying right now, moreso pointing out the hypocrisy of the media in it's version of "fair" coverage. Now if Obama gets a real bump and Romney gets pushed back in the polls, THEN you'll see some real whining. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Waaaaaa! I have heartburn from all the partisan bullshit clogging up the lavender room.

The irony in that is so rich that one of my arteries just got clogged.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I always get a kick out pf whiney threads complaining about other peoples whining.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch thread - Part Deux [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

The irony in that is so rich that one of my arteries just got clogged.

Dude, get to the hospital now! 50 is the new 40, which used to be like 30 for a fit guy, so you're a 30 yo with clogged arteries! :)
Last edited by: dave_w: Oct 18, 12 10:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My lawyers have sent you a cease and desist letter sir.

You are not authorized by me to utilize my unique and exeptional ST thread titles for your own personal amusement.

Thank you.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch thread - Part Deux [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
I don't see it so much as crying right now, moreso pointing out the hypocrisy of the media in it's version of "fair" coverage. Now if Obama gets a real bump and Romney gets pushed back in the polls, THEN you'll see some real whining. ;)

Come on dave. I'll help Waaaaa! the media's not fair. I feel you, I'm the same way every time I watch foxnews. Let it go buddy you are all most there.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch thread - Part Deux [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
My lawyers have sent you a cease and desist letter sir.

You are not authorized by me to utilize my unique and exeptional ST thread titles for your own personal amusement.

Thank you.

You left out the Waaaaaa!

I'll call a Waaabuulance, your lawyer should be used to chasing them.
Quote Reply