Inscriptions open for the Half Challenge Barcelona Open and Relay events.
The organisers of Challenge Barcelona are pleased to announce the following news regarding the Half Challenge Barcelona on May 19:
- We are raising the capacity for entrants to 2500 triathletes, of which 1000 places are reserved for the Open and Relay events and the other 1500 for countries (Elite and Age Groups) for the European Middle Distance Championship.
- Inscriptions for Open and Relay open from October 10 at 10:00 (Federated and Non Federated).
- Inscriptions for European Championship open from October 25 at 10:00 in accordance with ETU regulations (more information to be announced shortly).
- New cycling circuit of 1 single 90km lap that due to its characteristics will reduce the possibility of the Drafting and will increase the capacity of the number of triathletes (More information on the route will be announced shortly).
- More changes:
• More scenic and central running circuit.
• Rectangular swimming circuit.
• New location of the finishing line
• Unique post-finish recovery zone on the Sport Area facility with its 50m swimming pool, showers and physiotherapy zone ….
• Fabrica Llobet: Expo, briefings, distribution of numbers, prize ceremony, Pasta Party.
• Final party, after the prize ceremony open to entrants and volunteers with live music.
Team Challenge Barcelona