Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Director of Administration - Greater Richmond Aquatics Partnership
Quote | Reply
The Greater Richmond Aquatics Partnership is a non-profit entity operating in Richmond, Virginia with a mission to elevate aquatics in the region. In April 2012 GRAP opened a 54,000 ft2 facility consisting of a 50 meter competition pool, 25 yard instructional pool, Hydroworx therapy pool, community and fitness rooms and a 700 seat grandstand. Four key areas highlight GRAP’s mission; health and wellness, sports tourism, competitive swimming and water safety.

GRAP is seeking a Director of Administration to work closely with the Executive Director in accomplishing the mission of the organization. Primary function will be to manage overall daily office and business operations. Duties will include management of a team of membership coordinators and tasks in the following areas: office operations, management of web and social networking sites, payroll, human resources, bookkeeping and other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.

The successful candidate will possess skills focused in these key areas:
* Ability to manage a dynamic administrative environment
* Proactive customer service attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and operate proactively
* Strong computer skills
* Cost-consciousness
* Strong problem solving skills

Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred. Three years of professional experience, preferably with an athletic business background. Budget management experience and skill using Quickbooks software or equivalent. Website and network management experience. Familiarity with Daxko Operations software preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Interested applicants should email resume, cover letter and three professional references to adam.kennedy@grapva.org. Position is open until filled.

Adam Kennedy
Executive Director
Greater Richmond Aquatics Partnership
5050 Ridgedale Parkway
Richmond, VA 23234

swimrichmond.org
Last edited by: exit30: Sep 7, 12 9:44
Quote Reply
Re: Director of Administration - Greater Richmond Aquatics Partnership [exit30] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Adam,

I e-mailed you the requested information. Please let me know if you feel I'm a match for the role.

Thanks in advance!
Brett

Re: Director of Administration - Greater Richmond Aquatics Partnership [exit30] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome swimming complex, I wish that I lived down there, I would surely apply. Good luck filling the position.

Jamie
Quote Reply