Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Transport
Quote | Reply
 Velotranz transports bikes in the western USA. Truck is a complete SAG truck, shower, music, cooler, great for one day and long distance trips. Based in Tucson AZ... I can pick up in Arizona, California cities.... All bikes are transported ride ready!.....Truck only takes 50 bikes and gear, Can hold more if needed..... Price is based on distance and time, include bike & gear bag, insurance extra. http://www.velotranz.com for more information. Diver is a mechanic 30yrs experience.
Last edited by: velotranz: Jan 17, 13 8:29
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Transport [velotranz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish this guy did bike transport in the east. The object of no touch transportation, each bike hanging onto its own mount with nothing else to touch it is the way to go. He picks up at your house and delivers to your hotel or the race site for 1 price is unsurpassed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well after checking how my mates bikes came back from Vineman 70.3 which is an 8 hour drive from LA they returned to the location requested by their owners in perfect order due to the bikes being racked individually via the front fork & all this for ONLY just over $100 ..... think I'll contact the owner Karl for info on the cost to IM Canada from LA & if it's around the $300 mark for such a super service , then count me in , taking the worry of the bike out of the equation when traveling so far to race is total heaven + to top it off I hear Karl has built many tri-bikes for the pro's & is the guru mechanic in LA !!!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by velotranz [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much?
Quote Reply
Last edited by: velotranz: Mar 26, 13 9:07
Quote | Reply
Velotranz is setting up 2013 race events.
Is there any clubs or groups in the western states that need bike transport?
I just found out... The club I was going to transport for Couer DAlene went for the blanket guy?! oh well so I have room for 30 bikes ride ready. I am now based in Tucson AZ and can pick up in San Deigo, LA & San Fran ...pick up and drop off, at a house, dropped off at the place you are staying.. Bike and bag. Group price. Picjk up the Sunday before race
all bikes travel ride ready. Email me velotranz@gmail.com
Challenge race in Penticton is open.
I
Last edited by: velotranz: Jan 17, 13 8:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, this is good to know!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Transport [bluejireh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike transport to Penticton Challenge Race 05/08/2013
Truck leaves Tucson, Phoenix, San Diego? LA? This depends on number of bikes.
Denver? Group rates.
Price includes Bike & bag, bike is loaded ride really. Each city is a different price and # of bikes. Insurance is extra.
Contact
velotranz@gmail.com
Quote Reply