Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Meredith Kessler - BAMF appreciation thread
Quote | Reply
Seriously, wins CDA like 3 weeks ago, gives Naeth a run for her money at Rev 3 Portland last week (2nd place, not too far behind) and then comes back on Rollison, after getting passed on the run today, at Vineman for the win.

Wow, that is some serious racing and impressive results.
Quote Reply
Re: Meredith Kessler - BAMF appreciation thread [sto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She is having an awesome season -- already has 3 IM titles under her belt in 2012. Well, technically TWO, since New Zealand was shortened.

She is amazing in that she can race in big venues with very little time between the events and still podium much of the time. Last year she placed 3rd at IM Canada and then turned around and placed 2nd two weeks later at IM Wisconsin.

Have seen her speak and do Q&A at some of the pro panels, I enjoyed some of the insight she shared with the group.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yep, she is a very amazing athlete and a great person.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She is without question, one of the toughest and nicest athletes in the sport. If you have the chance to talk to her, you'll leave liking her even more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Met her for a brief second at the pro forum at Eagleman. After hearing how many Iron distances she has done, I just asked if they had triathlon on her home planet of krypton. She's a machine.

===================================
I'll tell you all right now, my seat is too low, I'm not aero and I carry too much fluid on the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And the best part is, Meredith is an amazingly nice person. She is incredibly genuine. Truly a deserving champion.

It is the mind itself which builds the body.
-Joseph Pilates
Quote Reply
Re: Meredith Kessler - BAMF appreciation thread [DougEFresh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DougEFresh wrote:
And the best part is, Meredith is an amazingly nice person. She is incredibly genuine. Truly a deserving champion.

And you are all leaving out the fact that she's pretty cute too.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In my opinion she is a total class act. I have had the priviliege of listening to her speach at IMC in 2010 and at both IM St George and IM CdA this year. I don't know her personally but if her speaches are a true reflection of her character then she is a top notch professional in my books.