Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle
Quote | Reply
FSA Gossamer Crankset - 52/36T, BB30, 172.5mm
The crank and Chain rings are brand new. They have never had pedals mounted. Came from my Large Shiv Comp 2012.
SOLD

Romin Evo Comp - also a new take off of my Large 2012 Shiv
SOLD

Shiv Aerobars - Brand new, never mounted. Includes everything that came with the Shiv Comp. Base bar, extensions, pads, shims, hardware
Asking $225 shipped OBO

Crack Pipe - Sold

Virtue Aero Bottle and Cage - Used: bought off of ST classifieds but never used by myself. - SOLD

Let me know if you have questions or need more pictures. Shipping from 40206 or can do local pickup. Shipping to CONUS only. I am open to reasonable offers on all of the items
Last edited by: Pickles: Jun 1, 12 3:56
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on crack pipe
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Romin
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle [tlarwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied to PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crack Pipe sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the Romin and is it sold?
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle [BaldBandito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The saddle is still available and is a size 143. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump before items go to Ebay. I am open to offers on any item.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crankset still available? Bearings included?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saddle sold
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle [mansfield12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank is still available
Last edited by: Pickles: May 30, 12 16:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paypal sent on bottle and cage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aero Bottle sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is bb included with crank?
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle [beta_hat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank is sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know it's an older post - but do you still have the aerobars for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar, Crank, Specialized Aero Bottle, crack pipe, Romin saddle [alligatorCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The aerobars are still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the aero bars if so would you ship to uk?
Quote Reply
All sold [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is sold. Sorry.
Quote Reply