They're Back - Chaincatchers, that is

bump for a cool entrepreneurial product -

Thanks,
Just a brief note: I’ll be relocating to WA State for the summer. (One of the perk’s of teaching in college) So I’ll be offline for about a week. I expect to resume shipping on about May 7. We’re driving from FL. :frowning:

What a great product- Any chance to get one when you get settled? Kizer000 @ Gmail. com

Thanks and good luck on the re-location!

Kizer

Kizer,
That won’t be a problem. PM me with your name and “snail mail” address around the first of next week and I’ll get one right out to you.
Thanks,
Terry

unable to pm you…
1011 s hoga rd
sterling va 20164

Terry - I will take one, can’t seem to PM you so my snail mail address:

Jeremy Orr
2529 Kirk View Ct
Kennesaw, Georgia 30152

I’m finally back… After four days of driving and a week of trying to get CenturyLink to reconnect my internet out here, all’s finally well. If I missed a request for a chaincatcher, please let me know and I’ll get right on it.
Thanks,
Terry

I ordered one of these about a month ago and forgot to send you the money. Sorry about that! I just corrected my mistake.

To anyone who is thinking about this product: It works perfect. My wife has an old tri bike that she now uses for a commuter. This bike has always dropped the chain. Terry’s chain catcher solved the problem that countless bike mechanics gave up on. Thanks!

Bump…

Bump for one less thing to worry about on race day! Seriously nice product and about the cheapest insurance policy you can get for that expensive carbon frame.

Do you have any of these left. If so I’ll take one. Let me know and I can PM my info and paypal you

Can I have one please? My email is thevagabond79 (at) gmail , please email me your paypal information. Thank you!

If these are still available I’d like one too please. PM me your paypal address and I’ll send payment along with my snail mail address. Thanks!

Want one too please… can’t PM you either…
hugh @ thinkradiant . com

I still have several left. Either email or PM me with your Snail Mail address and I’ll get one out in the mail as soon as possible…
Thanks,
Terry

PayPal (&regular email) terry@k2s.com

Hugh,
I get a reply when I try to email you that the address (hugh@thinkradiant.com) is invalid…
My email (and PayPal) is terry@k2s.com
Send me your “Snail Mail” address and I’ll get a chaincatcher out to you right away.
Thanks,
Terry

Great product. Fast shipping. Highly recommend for anyone needing a chain catcher.

Just gifted $25 for one…can’t wait to get it on my SC.

Pat

Pat,
I need your “Snail Mail” address to send you one…
It’ll be out in the mail just as soon as I get an address.
Thanks,
Terry

I’ll take two please. kyle.raeburn at gmail.com

Thanks