Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Webmaster needing partner
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,

I am currently running a triathlon website and would love some help writing articles and marketing the site. If you are interested in helping to grow a new website, this could be a great opportunity to incorporate your passion for triathlon into a business. While I can't pay you up front for any work, you would earn partial ownership of the site and get a percentage of all income it produces.

Send me a message to find out more details!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TRIbook | Triathlon Training Resources
Tri Training Articles
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ZinSea [ In reply to ]
Re: Webmaster needing partner [dtichon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We need writers who love to write about their experiences with triathlon! If you are able to write a good article about your training, your gear, or triathlon tips and advice, we would love to feature you on our website. We will also put your Adsense ad on your article page so that you can continuously earn money when people read your article. Message me or email me at info@tribook.org to submit an article.

Articles must be 400 words or longer and use proper grammer/spelling. Thanks!

Tri Training Articles
Quote Reply
Re: Webmaster needing partner [dtichon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just coming across this post but couldn't find an email address to contact you at. You still looking for some help?
Quote Reply
Re: Webmaster needing partner [parasitepro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're always looking for authors and new content for our site, you can email me at info@tribook.org for more information.

Tri Training Articles
Quote Reply