Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination
Quote | Reply
Holy shite these lefties are going off the deep end.

Way to keep digging fools!

http://hotair.com/...e-to-most-americans/

Via Newsbusters, NOW President Terry O’Neill ignores the First Rule of Holes (stop digging!) and provides another cycle for Republicans to defend Ann Romney and stay-at-home moms. Instead of leaving bad enough alone, O’Neill appeared on Ed Schultz’ MSNBC show last night and attempted to rewrite Hilary Rosen’s faceplant and keep the attack on Ann Romney for not having a salaried job in the workforce as a means to paint the Romneys as out of touch. Say, remember when feminism meant supporting the choices of women and defending them from being marginalized and demeaned? Good times, good times:

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
Holy shite these lefties are going off the deep end.

Way to keep digging fools!

http://hotair.com/...e-to-most-americans/

Via Newsbusters, NOW President Terry O’Neill ignores the First Rule of Holes (stop digging!) and provides another cycle for Republicans to defend Ann Romney and stay-at-home moms. Instead of leaving bad enough alone, O’Neill appeared on Ed Schultz’ MSNBC show last night and attempted to rewrite Hilary Rosen’s faceplant and keep the attack on Ann Romney for not having a salaried job in the workforce as a means to paint the Romneys as out of touch. Say, remember when feminism meant supporting the choices of women and defending them from being marginalized and demeaned? Good times, good times:

What an absolutely phony and hypocritical organization NOW is. So much, yet again, for "the sisterhood" (of whatever pants it is women are wearing these days ;-). And WTF does a "salaried job" have to do with the entire feminist, or feminine, experience? See? Dems are getting frantic at the thought that 2012 ain't gonna be the cakewalk 2008 was for the Anointed One. Hell, he's probably gonna lose, and they know it, which always brings out the ugly face from them as they go down, down, down.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Indeed, and I have the popcorn ready and my "post Obama's bullshit" LR auto-script all ready to go to document it all--especially so that the resident moonbats stay apprised of the perpetual debacle of team Obama FAIL.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the white house has, of course, distanced himself from Rosen's comment, as have pretty much all dems.
but yes- there are a few foolish and stupid lefties out there.

Mitt's team is doing an excellent job at siezing the opportunity to make this a national media story- and the networks are playing right along.

Amazing how quickly one foolish political statement from one relatively obscure person can gain national attention.
Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [morey000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
. . . meanwhile, America wastes another day chasing the dumb and stupid
Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [morey000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
morey000 wrote:
the white house has, of course, distanced himself from Rosen's comment, as have pretty much all dems.
but yes- there are a few foolish and stupid lefties out there.

Mitt's team is doing an excellent job at siezing the opportunity to make this a national media story- and the networks are playing right along.

Amazing how quickly one foolish political statement from one relatively obscure person can gain national attention.

She may be an obsure person to you and me, but not to the President who met with her at least 5 times personally--that we know of.

She is a major cog in the Obama media machine, also having met multiple times with Obama press personel, advisors, and so on.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
morey000 wrote:

You think so? Okay, so Ms. Rosen was obscure yesterday.... but today we find she is a frequent flyer of the Oval Office.

This was a choreographed attack on Ann Romney deisgned to show how "out fo touch" the Romney's are from average citizens. It is ending up a colossal failure by The Uniter. So I can't wait to see what else he's got. I hope this cost him a few million dollars on his way to spending a billion.
Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
. . . meanwhile, America wastes another day chasing the dumb and stupid

Which Obama and his campaign specialized in making the country do during the 2008 effort and since. Turnabout's fair play, now ain't it? ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
morey000 wrote:

You think so? Okay, so Ms. Rosen was obscure yesterday.... but today we find she is a frequent flyer of the Oval Office.

This was a choreographed attack on Ann Romney deisgned to show how "out fo touch" the Romney's are from average citizens. It is ending up a colossal failure by The Uniter. So I can't wait to see what else he's got. I hope this cost him a few million dollars on his way to spending a billion.

She practically lives in the Lincoln Bedroom, apparently. 35 visits, which is more than either the Secretary of Defense (Panetta) or head of the CIA (Petraeus) have. But it's a question of priorities, right? Gotta win reelection above all else, huh? ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The media pivot on this is just so transparent.

Check out this AP article under the headline: Obama Sticks Up for Ann Romney

Jesus these people make me sick, as if we are to beleive he didn't green light this idiotic attack himself, yet now, to put some lipstick on this pig, they try and spin it as if Obama is coming to Anne Romney's rescue, like some shining knight in armor.

Thank jesus for blogs and twitter and other real media outlets that expose this horse kucka.

http://news.yahoo.com/...-flap-075439180.html

Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:

This was a choreographed attack on Ann Romney deisgned to show how "out of touch" the Romney's are from average citizens.....

If you think Obama and his team are that politically foolish... I suggest you don't know your enemy. He has an 18-20% lead with women in america right now. picking on motherhood is certainly not something he would intentionally do. If you get to claim this was a choreographed attack, then we get to use everything Foster Freeze says against Romney. (yes- he will be funding him).

as for Rosen being 'obscure' (my word). Had anyone on this forum ever heard of her prior to yesterday?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a complete failure? it's got America talking about Romney's wealth, and not a single mention on his policy stands. I'd say this has been pretty succesful.

Stirring up the right is so freaking easy.
Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YaHey wrote:
This is a complete failure? it's got America talking about Romney's wealth, and not a single mention on his policy stands. I'd say this has been pretty succesful.

Stirring up the right is so freaking easy.

I'm pretty sure Romney's campaign will continue to do everything possible to avoid talking about his policy stands.
Quote Reply
Re: Anne Romney Lacks Life Experiences and Imagination [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YaHey wrote:

Ya, complete is wrong as I'm sure it's getting rave reviews over on HuffPo and other nut job blogs that you read. But when the Uniter has to go on record to defend his lackies... its a horrible failure. Not complete.. but horrible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Say, remember when feminism meant supporting the choices of women and defending them from being marginalized and demeaned?

No. I don't remember that.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply