Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

gerard i'm calling you out
Quote | Reply
i am so sick and tired of you mega rich bike companies keeping me out of the market. you guys just make money and sleep on your big piles of cash. well i've had it!

if i don't recieve a bike from your company (any model will do. i'll even take one of the rejects from the productionline. i'm not above ugly welds or a bad paint job.) you will hear from my lawyers.
dewy, cheetum and howe attny. at law.

don't mess with me gerard. i have no shame and can out whine any frenchman.

p.s. those duals sure are pretty.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: gerard i'm calling you out [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"...can out whine any frenchman."

Be careful about making claims you can't possibly back up.
Quote Reply
Re: gerard i'm calling you out [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gerard is about to find out if he doesn't listen to the cries of the poor and mistreated.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up the proletariat! Down the Bourgoisie! Hell, I'm so downtrodden I can't spell bourg..., borg..., uhhh, RICH. I'd settle for a free frame and hire some of the huddled masses to build it up for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might represent you if the contingency is right (i.e. super prodigy frame).
Quote Reply
Re: gerard i'm calling you out [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i would love a super prodigy. so lets do some buisness.

Quote Reply
Free Bikes! Free Bikes for everyone! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey what did I miss, someones giving away bikes now? I may not complaine or wine as good as some people but I ain't that bad at ranting (I can out rant a TuRANTula) and I'm more annoying also. So if were making threats, Hear one, Hear all, The Mighty Gopher is not happy. (I'm not angry or bothered either, but My goodness I'm not happy.) So someone had better get up and ship a biike to my hole in the earth.

"I will not be bought off,...................Cheaply"
Quote Reply
you guys [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eh, I'll get back to you on that.

This reminds me of the Team CSC mechanics, as all mechanics for the pro teams they get constantly asked by people for hats. Of course it's just a hat but they get so many requests that they have to turn all of them down and they have standard replies for anything you can possibly ask for.

So if you ask for a hat, they'll say: "Sure, and how about a bike? What's your size? I think Tyler has a spare bike he doesn't use, it should fit you". It's quite entertaining to watch.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think we have more luck driving to Canada and trying the sneak attack at night dressed as ninja's.
Quote Reply
Re: you guys [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gerard - i'm willing to BUY the hat. Just tell me where to get one...
Quote Reply
Hats? Are you nuts? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeezzz... A hat? I have no use for a hat, they don't seem to be made for my rodent shaped head. How bout a T-shirt? Or maybe some socks? (I could use one as a sleeping bag.)

The Gopher says- "I've got a hole lot of loven."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you are barking up the wrong tree. One merely has to look at the company to know this is going to get you no where.

Cervelo: From the French word "cerveloure" meaning "kiss-my-ass-you-stupeed-American-triathletes-and-hand-me-your-paychecks-and-2nd-mortgages".

Or break down the word: "Cerv" as in "Serve me more pate fois gras and white wine"; "el" as in "Elle the magazine of famous fashion models" and "o" as in "Oh...I like the way you look as you pour my wine and feed me my pate you sexy fashion model you." Thus, unless you are a famous fashion model willing to feed Gerard fermented grape juice from the Rhone region while letting him nibble chunks of mushed-up liver from geese forced fed grain, I do not see any free bike heading your way.

By the way, your lawfirm sucks....they couldn't even win you a Dave Scott Centurian.

:)
Quote Reply
Re: you guys [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
when i was living in idaho i would catch canadain radio shows and all you guys talked about was the big bad americans, those selfish pigs, good for nothings, don't do anything, all you want is war, etc etc etc

so here is an american on bended knee begging your to take petty on my poor improvished heart and give the tool to escape for a few hours a week and you spit on me. now i see how the 51st state really is.

Quote Reply
Re: you guys [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I buy a hat do I get a free Cervelo bike with it?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: gerard i'm calling you out [SFTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"By the way, your lawfirm sucks....they couldn't even win you a Dave Scott Centurian. "

now there was a bike. it was my second one after i totaled my specailized sirrus. i miss that bike.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm glad that there is someone else old...I mean experienced...enough to understand the reference :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just had my Dave Scott Centurion cleaned up and tuned and shipped it to my nephew. He's thrilled, except, "...it's purple. Can I paint it?" NO!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: gerard i'm calling you out [SFTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How come people get mad when I show my distaste of all things French? Damn!

I need to stop buying them there damn Time pedals!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: gerard i'm calling you out [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I just had my Dave Scott Centurion cleaned up and tuned and shipped it to my nephew. He's thrilled, except, "...it's purple. Can I paint it?" NO! "

you my dear lady are the greatest aunt ever in human history.

Quote Reply
Re: gerard i'm calling you out [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"How come people get mad when I show my distaste of all things French?"

becuase you are a fat,pasty, racist, uncultured, grease ball, art hating, milkshake swilling, shower taking, ketchup consuming, tooth brushing american.

we all know for a fact that america has no culture at all. america is nothing but a bunch of war mongoring not frenchspeaking killers. horrible in every regard.

the french are pure peace loving people who never ever slaughtered other countries.

the biggest crime to you americans is how dare you speak english in france. the nerve of asking a frenchman if they speak english. why don't you die record9ti?

Quote Reply