Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recovery Ice Cream!?
Quote | Reply
I always stop by the frozen section in the grocery store to see what ice creams are available and/or on sale and I came across recovery ice cream. Does it get any better than recovery ice cream!?! It's made by Sleddog Athlete Recovery and it's very good! Better than any protein shake I've taken in the past and no mixing required. It doesn't have as much protein as most recovery shakes, but it does have the ideal 3:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio.

I don't believe it's available in many stores now, but if you come across it, do try it!

Just wanted to share my find and love for ice cream.
Quote Reply
Re: Recovery Ice Cream!? [ewegsche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will sometimes make 'Muscle Pops'... using vanilla whey and orange juice in one of those home-made Popsicle makers. They're great for the summer as a healthy snack. You can vary the recipes as required.
Quote Reply
Re: Recovery Ice Cream!? [hardidu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hardidu wrote:
I will sometimes make 'Muscle Pops'... using vanilla whey and orange juice in one of those home-made Popsicle makers. They're great for the summer as a healthy snack. You can vary the recipes as required.

this is brilliant.
Quote Reply
Re: Recovery Ice Cream!? [ewegsche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sleddog Athlete Recovery posted a discount code on their Facebook page for first time buyers. They also released a Chocolate Milk Powder Mix and the stuff is good! It tastes like proper chocolate milk, just supplemented with whey protein. Again, better than typical recovery shakes from PowerBar or the like.

The code for 15% off is: 'first15' and here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/sleddogathlete
Quote Reply
Re: Recovery Ice Cream!? [stevenyoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I second that motion. I know what my weekend will include.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society."
-Mark Twain
Quote Reply