Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sounds Like itchyghost has issues [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
No offense to anyone who writes on this forum, but IG, everytime I go through this forum I click on probably 5 threads that turn out not to be about what I thought or don't interest me as much as I thought they might. That's what your mouse is for. Click back to the index page and then click on a different thread. For someone who didn't want to spend time reading or writing about American football, you've sure spent a lot of time in this string.

Yes, to make the point that I personally don't think it's appropriate to introduce new threads on completely off-topic subjects. So while it might be nice to discuss soccer/football or any number of other subjects with my fellow triathlon brethren I don't believe this is the place for it.

But thanks for the valuable tips on mouse use. I'll keep them in mind.
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds Like itchyghost has issues [itchyghost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"But thanks for the valuable tips on mouse use. I'll keep them in mind."

No thanks necessary friend. I'm here to serve.

By the way, my opinion on the issue at hand is that this is a forum for athletes, not just for triathlon or cycling. I think that if a bunch of triathletes want to talk about the color of the third moon of Jupiter, this is the right place. Just my take.
Quote Reply
3rd moon of Jupiter [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amalthea is my fave! Her color... so perfectly red. So beautiful. I'm a HUGE Amalthea fan! You go girl!

Wink

E-Z

--It ain't a good idea to swim near MY bubbles! Tongue
Last edited by: E-Z: Aug 5, 03 20:18
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds Like itchyghost has issues [itchyghost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yes, to make the point that I personally don't think it's appropriate to introduce new threads on completely off-topic subjects. So while it might be nice to discuss soccer/football or any number of other subjects with my fellow triathlon brethren I don't believe this is the place for it.
Since when? We've had threads on the books we're reading, other hobbies, and the NBA, just to name a few.
Quote Reply
Re: 3rd moon of Jupiter [E-Z] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Amalthea is my fave! Her color... so perfectly red. So beautiful. I'm a HUGE Amalthea fan! You go girl!

Wink

Ok, I'll bite. What on earth are you talking about?? All I remember about Amalthea is that she was the goat-nymph that suckled Zeus as a baby(I'm into greek mythology).

Uh, nevermind. I just read slowguy's post.
Last edited by: jaylew: Aug 5, 03 20:36
Quote Reply
Re: 3rd moon of Jupiter [E-Z] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
moons are nifty but i like pluto. poor litle guy out there in the cold. can't see it from earth. has one little dinky moon. now it is insluted by people saying it isn't a planet. the nerve.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: so it begins my friends...the titans awake [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm going to keep this wonderful thread going. This question popped into my mind as I was riding this morning:

Do you former American football players shave your legs now that you're triathletes?

How about all those tough rugby and AFL players Down Under?
Quote Reply
Re: so it begins my friends...the titans awake [itchyghost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
course we shave our legs. it's more aerodynamic. allows us to hit that much harder. i could see the afl shaving thier legs. the ladies love it.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply

Prev Next