Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blue Bikes
Quote | Reply
Hey Ladies,
Anyone ride Blue? Would love to hear your opinions/thoughts/insight...
Considering this for my next bike purchase but not excited to make the 3+ hour drive to the closest retailer so putting out some feelers.
just for comparison, I am on a QR cd0.1 now (Med) and love it.
Thanks!

Quote | Reply
I don't ride a Blue tri bike, but I almost bought one this year (Triad SL). My local bike shop contact said that he felt the two best tri bikes for me would be the Blue Triad or Specialized Shiv. He spoke very highly of both bikes and said they both have a lot of great features. I went with the Shiv because I was able to get a better discount because of my team affiliation. Not sure if that's any help but just thought I'd put it out there.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Bikes [swimbikerun723] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks!!
There is actually NO demo's around here as there is not a Blue rep for New England and they (the people at Blue) are going above and beyond with the service they are offering to help me out. Impressed with that for sure.
But it's all about the FIT and if I can't find one to test, well....

Always good to hear from others too.

Quote | Reply
Completely understand the fit concern. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Bikes [JenniferLeah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Blue TR 250, aluminium track bike. It's the slightly older model with multiple saddle position options in the seat post.

Can a bike be *too* stiff? I sometimes feel like I'm going to just go flying off it when I sprint. I ride the 51cm top tube. It's very aero and very fast! And also gorgeous.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Bikes [JenniferLeah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ride a Blue Norcross (cross bike). I haven't had much time on it yet so not sure I have much to add but I do like it.
Quote Reply