Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by jmg1848
Re: Cervelo Vs Guru (Ontario Court Actrion) [jmg1848] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah...well I think Cervelos dont have a good ride and are WAY to heavy...I bet the Aluminum tubes come from a Korean sweatshop that has lower than standard wages paid to their child labor. I bet their bikes are polished with baby seal skin pelts and they pollute the area that all their factories are in. I even bet that Cervelo uses Iranian oil to lube their tools while threading the bottom bracket! I even bet that Cervelo has lead in their paint!

Who's gunna sue me?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Vs Guru (Ontario Court Actrion) [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok now i'm cervelo...

"YOUR A BIG FAT DOODY HEAD!"

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Vs Guru (Ontario Court Actrion) [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, i acknowledge that i'm biases. gurus are sweet. i have one, and i love it. i will also say that i have been very impressed with cervelo (i have not ridden one, but i have spoken with representatives at mrs t's tri in chi-town, and spent plenty of time admiring them. i guess my point is that from either perspective they are very excellent bicycles. that's all i have to say about that. later,

mckenzie

mckenzie
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Vs Guru (Ontario Court Actrion) [mckenzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what type of guru do you have?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Vs Guru (Ontario Court Actrion) [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, i have a trilite. full dura-ace, with zipp 404s. it's a rocket. i love it.

i may be convinced of otherwise in the future, but for now i have noe desire for any other bike (component group excluded). later,

mckenzie

mckenzie
Quote Reply