Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RFI: Tacx Galaxia rollers (lower cost version of E-Motion?)
Quote | Reply
Does anybody have any real-world riding experiences on these?

I know they're relatively new, and not "exactly" like the E-Motion rollers (ie. no magnetic resistance), and the movement isn't exactly the same...but has anybody tried these in ST-land?

Link here.

Video here (out of saddle at 0:27)
Last edited by: Cafe Lactate: Mar 13, 12 9:32
Quote Reply
Re: RFI: Tacx Galaxia rollers (lower cost version of E-Motion?) [Cafe Lactate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I be curious to hear what I'm missing out on since I bought the Antares rollers (the same without the motion aspect) before Christmas.

The one thing that I have noticed is that on the Antares, the bolts holding the rollers to the frame seem to get loose after a while.

I'm competing against my current fitness level, and planning to kick my a**!
Quote Reply
Re: RFI: Tacx Galaxia rollers (lower cost version of E-Motion?) [Cafe Lactate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, my friend has them. They are much smoother then my cycle-Ops rollers. I was able to get up to 66 km per hour with a cadence of 128. I would highly recommend these as they are awesome. Since there is much less resistance you are able to ride at a higher candence while maintaining the same or lower heart rate. I don't have a power meter so I have need idea how it effects the watts.
Quote Reply