Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mopdahl wrote:
Well the coward has returned, all full of spitfire & hubris. How amusing. Your posting volume on this thread in the course of just a few hours is impressive. Of course if I give my 5 year old a bunch of paper & some crayons she can also produce quite a bit of bird cage lining as well.

Do you have ANYTHING original to add, or are you simply going to regurgitate the ditto-head talking points of the day ad nauseum?

Offer still is on the table: any dollar amount you wish to wager on Obama's re-election? Heck, I'll still give you 5-1 odds. $100? $1000?

Or are you going to tuck tail & run away like a little bitch again?

Like a moth to the flames. I think you protest too much. Funny how you rush to engage him. Does having him respond to you validate something inside yourself?
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
You lefties and your man in the White House just got rolled, and by a really, really weak and totally useless debt deal, on top of it. C'mon...who among you, right now, would vote for that guy currently running the White House (only the WH, 'cuz he sure ain't running the country)? Give me the list of excuses for why this particular president, among all 43 before him, should get a second chance to dick things up even more than he already has. I'll be waiting. An once you-all put your little heads together and re-anoint The One I'll give you the first 34,000 reasons why he should be heading back to Hyde Park, come January 2013. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
what's a Moran?

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
You lefties and your man in the White House just got rolled, and by a really, really weak and totally useless debt deal, on top of it. C'mon...who among you, right now, would vote for that guy currently running the White House (only the WH, 'cuz he sure ain't running the country)? Give me the list of excuses for why this particular president, among all 43 before him, should get a second chance to dick things up even more than he already has. I'll be waiting. An once you-all put your little heads together and re-anoint The One I'll give you the first 34,000 reasons why he should be heading back to Hyde Park, come January 2013. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Big K you seemed to have lost it. Life long Republican here, Reagan fan, big time. Just voted Ron Paul in the Primary. If Rick or Mitt are what the Rep. put up I will be voting for the O. The devil I know is better than the Devil you don't.

All this Republican BS only further sets my mind that you all have lost it.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's fine. It's your vote, after all, and you should vote for whomever you think will best represent the interests of the country for the next four years.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Life long Republican here, Reagan fan, big time. Just voted Ron Paul in the Primary. If Rick or Mitt are what the Rep. put up I will be voting for the O. The devil I know is better than the Devil you don't.

Pardon me if I am skeptical about that first part.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Life long Republican here, Reagan fan, big time. Just voted Ron Paul in the Primary. If Rick or Mitt are what the Rep. put up I will be voting for the O. The devil I know is better than the Devil you don't.

Pardon me if I am skeptical about that first part.

Ok, what would it take to convince you? He was the first President I got to vote for. I can take a picture of me with the Time Magazine cover that has Bill Clinton on it (the one where he has devils horns.. Still a classic)... Best qoute ever "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

What else can I tell you. Let me look at my Reagan / Bush /Clinton files at work -- years ago I had an entire wall of stuff, but pulled it down a few years ago when we moved buildings. But I had some great cartoons up.

I can show you my Ron Paul 2008 sign.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Mar 5, 12 20:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are a fan of a President who absolutely loved his country, but, are willing to vote for one who hates it? But for the fact that Ronald Reagan never cries, that would make him shed a tear.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes the current president 'hates' the country. Clearly you have gone off the deep end as well.

btw, Reagan would have been eviscerated by people like you and bk, absolutely eviscerated and called a leftist. You guys really think the vitriol approach helps your cause.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    Obama admin love for unions have any effect on this change of heart?
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [jO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jO4 wrote:
Yes the current president 'hates' the country. Clearly you have gone off the deep end as well.

btw, Reagan would have been eviscerated by people like you and bk, absolutely eviscerated and called a leftist. You guys really think the vitriol approach helps your cause.

He was torn apart by many but honestly the whole "Reagan would have been eviscerated " talking point is noting but drummed up crap by the left.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [jO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jO4 wrote:

Please copy and paste my "vitriol" below. I'm curious to see what I have been up to.

You have kinda gone off the deep end lately. What's up?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey it's ok man. Try to calm down. The president hates the country. That's part of a normal thought process.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I just found when I lost interest in all this political crap. And it was documented here on ST: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=1135754#1135920

Oh Art we miss you.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jO4 wrote:
Hey it's ok man. Try to calm down. The president hates the country. That's part of a normal thought process.

Seriously, man, you have been on a holy terror since last week. What the hell is up?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
I think I just found when I lost interest in all this political crap. And it was documented here on ST: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=1135754#1135920

Oh Art we miss you.

Ah yes, good times! Good times! ;-)

Boy, those Art/Drake/Slowman battles were epic!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm just excited by your enormous giant penis. What's up with you? You seem a little sensitive maybe or just sad.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Impossible to be sad when you are this f'ing awesome! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Attaboy.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jealous.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   hmmm, who knows how Obama feels about America. We know he wanted to "fundamentally transform" the country. We also know he took a historically unique tact in foreign relations, one that I don't think has worked to our favor. Let me quote me from almost three years ago:

May 29, 09 11:49

Post #18 of 29 (358 views)

Re: Nice to see the US standing rising with our allies! NOT! [drake] [In reply to] Edit | Delete | Quote | Reply
As alluded to in the article, I think Obama is intentionally stepping away from or "traditional" allies, in an effort to build new alliances, with the hope of accomplishing some of the more difficult foreign policy issues. I doubt Obama truly has disdain for Israel, or Britain, and love for Hezbollah or Hamas; more likely wants to be considered a fair player in their arena. It's differeent, bold, and probably will ultimately be fruitless. I'm hoping for more, but will be satisfied with just "little damage" on the FP front as a result of his tenure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you really are as committed to making Obama lose as you say you are... don't you think the way you go off the deep end here is hurting your cause? How many moderate, undecided voters do you think are swayed by all this garbage? I really hope this isn't the way you talk politics when you're not hiding behind your computer screen.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're wasting your time, dude. i've asked him the exact same question many times before, and it goes nowhere. seriously, if you want me to vote for you, explain your platform and tell me why it's the best way forward. if you just bang on about how 'the other guy' is stupid, and don't tell me anything about what you actually stand for (except beating the other guy), you're digging yourself a grave.

-mike

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello 2008. Can you hear me?

if you just bang on about how 'the other guy' is stupid, and don't tell me anything about what you actually stand for (except beating the other guy), you're digging yourself a grave.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe Rodred is referring to Obama's election campaign with the "hello 2008" comment.

And you're right, I am wasting my time. Sometimes I just wonder what's rattling around in that head of his when he posts stuff like this.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next