Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cycling in Hilton Head, SC
Quote | Reply
Hey Folks

Can anyone recommend a decent, safe cycling route that I could do in Hilton Head? Also, are you aware of any cycling groups that have regular weekend rides from Hilton Head? I'm looking for longer sessions, 60-90 miles

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling in Hilton Head, SC [RA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
try this http://www.gotrisports.com/default.asp the owner will show you around i think his name is joe. e mail him for rides.
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling in Hilton Head, SC [RA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck going really long on the island, but the owner of Go Tri Sports can show you some shorter routes. His name is Al, not Joe.

There is also a listserve that you can join at www.lowcountrycyclist.com/. This is mostly a road group, but they do lots of riding between Savannah and Beaufort. There is also a ride out of the Bike Doctor once or twice a week. You might want to give them a call.

I don't live in the Low Country, but my girlfriend's family does. When we've been down to visit I've either hooked up with Al from the tri shop or with the Low Country Cyclists. I'll probably be down in the Hilton Head area in a few years, so I'll have to look you up and see how the riding is coming along. Then you can show me around!

Good Luck,
Adam
Quote Reply