Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+ 2 celsius and rain ... don't want to go out riding in the cold... waaaaaahhhhhh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nasty bike manufacturers are using technology that I am not familiar with . . . . .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Last edited by: filator: Jan 21, 12 7:15
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [filator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went in for surgery for a meniscus cleanup. Ended up with Microfracture surgery. Now I'm on crutches for 4-6 weeks and no running for quite a while. WAAAAHAHHHHHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [AlexG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had to cut short my MTN Bike ride in the snow yesterday because my wife was freaking out that it was too dangerous to "have fun". WHHHAAAAA!!!!!

(And it WAS fun, watching cars slide through intersections and miss by inches clipping the other cars spinning their wheels trying to get out of the intersection. Yeah, much more dangerous being on a bike... *sniff*)

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tribritre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've woken up at obscene hours, spent hours on sidelines cheering, hold bags, coach, yelling, screaming, getting screamed at, driving across state lines all for the sake of seeing my kids participate in cheerleading and baseball and still......I've driven to and from every triathlon I've ever done.....alone.

Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I just spent 30 minutes reading countless pages to a thread that was started before I ever even got into the sport and like a train wreck I couldn't look away......and now I fear I'll never get those 30min of my life back....

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Last edited by: Cmikul: Jan 22, 12 7:52
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Cmikul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My baby woke up at 4:30AM and I thus couldn't HTFU for the 7AM masters swim.

WAAHAAAAH. (x2 for baby.)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [lightheir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I have a stress fracture six weeks before my first marathon in another state and i already bought my plane ticket. waah.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got my workouts for the next two weeks. Tomorrow have 2x20 FTP max effort to do.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

I just got my workouts for this week.... I have nothing to do today.
Program literally states "Nothing. Go back to bed."

I have to rest. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [juliegruns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Umm, Julie...

Some real good workouts can be had whilest in bed. I'd be happy to coach that session, but alas my wife might not want to share! :)

Beats to heck out of the long run I've got to do in the pouring rain.

Trade ya!

Guess I'm doin the crying.

That which does not kill me, makes me wish I were dead!

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [manofthewoods] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two Sundays ago I ran a nice little trail run, super easy effort while tapering for a marathon. I had to cut through about 100m of brush to get to a different trail, no biggie, couple of small scratches.

Then, this past Thursday I started to get small rashes on my knees and ankles, but not roundish, rather lines of rash. Friday a few more popped up, Saturday a few more. This is not good I had a marathon so I practiced my Google-fu and determined I exposed myself to poison oak. Krap.

Luckily while running the marathon I didn't have any problems, but any kind of shower or soak in the tub is MURDER. My legs itch so freakin' bad.....WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the 2011-2012 winter, we have had exactly 4, count 'em, 4 weekend days in southeast Wisconsin where there have been skiable conditions on the XC trails on classics. I am going insane from doing loops on manmade "snow" and biking in the basement. My training is a shambling wreck, my wife is at the end of her considerable patience because of the repeated road trips to the northwoods & UP, and a nagging case of plantar fasciitis is even keeping me from doing a lot of run volume as a poor substitute. I did a race last weekend and was absolutely gassed climbing even moderately steep hills. I am going to suffer at the Birkie this year like I have never suffered before, and there is a real possibility I will get dropped a wave or two.

Screw this winter.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [PJT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 This winter as absolutely sucked for XC skiing here in michigan as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is an amazing thread! Wish I had time to read through every post...whaaaaaah
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Hause804] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just starting training for Triathlon after 6 or 7 years where I became an okay runner (for my age).

So, as a wannabee, I suck at swimming. Waaaahhhhhh
I suck at biking. Waaaahhhhhh
All my friends have "real" bikes and I have a 20 year old Walmart Special. Waaaahhhhhh
As a result of all the Biking and Swimming, I'll probably suck at running soon. Waaaahhhhhh

Bill
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't remember if I already posted in this thread and can't be bothered to search. Whaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [glib] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance is going to take my spot at Kona. Screw him.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just did an FTP test and didn't even manage 3 watts/kg! Whaaaa...

Quote | Reply
I've got a hurt ________, but nobody will respond to my post becuase of all the drama around Lance. I will never heal. Waaaaaaa!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate bike intervals.

I really hate them.

I can suck it up and do what needs to be done on the run, but when it comes to the bike - when it starts to get more then just sucky, like when the suck-o-meter turns to approaching sucktastic - it's so damn hard for me to not roll over and play dead.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:
I hate bike intervals.

I really hate them.

I can suck it up and do what needs to be done on the run, but when it comes to the bike - when it starts to get more then just sucky, like when the suck-o-meter turns to approaching sucktastic - it's so damn hard for me to not roll over and play dead.

Dude, I feel your pain. I can take the run to a pretty painful place. On the bike and the swim, I am a big sissy.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went to go pay a rental liscensce fee for a rental property and they hit me with a 300.00 late fee besides the 100.00 fee. And they never sent out the renewal but the did not give a shit!!!!! Now money saved for more carbon has to be resaved and I can't work overtime this weekend because I am joining the millions of people and heading to the mountains this weekend with the kids...Waaaaaa....... I am going to get more frustrated waiting in long lift lines waaaaaaaaaa.........

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BMeer has called me a pussy several times after seeing how "fast" I am or something along those lines...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JustinD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was locked out of my account by slowman for being a bad boy and every day that I couldn't post to ST I said to myself......WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JustinD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JustinD wrote:
BMeer has called me a pussy several times after seeing how "fast" I am or something along those lines...

what's that supposed to mean? suck it up. it's not my fault you're a chubs. just for that, i'm entering every race you do and crush you like an ant. now you can go back to crying.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply

Prev Next