Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [brownmw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I found a partner for the deal already. You can contact David H. At Helen's MB, he has a couple of folks looking to find partners. The tricky part is finding a shop that has both bikes in stock. Most shops are totally out. Helen's still has a few. There was a nice r3 in the window when I picked up my RS.

Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Houston looking for someone to pair up on deal. I need a p2 and ready to buy contact me at whtss73. At gmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Zeus78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in the NW Chicago burbs and looking for a p2 or p3. I've never been fit before, but I imagine I need a 51 or 54cm. Feel free to send me an email fmcboom (at) gmail.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested -- looking for a R3.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by JHawk400 [ In reply to ]
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Jetg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a partner in Houston.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Cmikul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If we can find a participating dealer that has 54 p2c I am in. Give m a call at eight three two two four four two four three nine. I am ready when you are. Some of our dealers are not participating ie bike world.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Jetg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike lane is sold out and Bay Area Schwinn is out of stock but has a few bikes coming in but most of those are already taken.

Could be out of luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We could travel so not to pass up the deal maybe Austin or San Antonio
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [JHawk400] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a 58 cm R3 Team Ultegra. Ready to buy if the shop you have the bike reserved has the R3 too. petedesimoneatattdotnet[reply]
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ericlambi [ In reply to ]
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [pdesimone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in picking up an RS or S2 with rival for my brother in Boulder. Not sure if he is a 51 or 54, but lmk if you are looking for a partner and maybe we can figure something out.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Current inventory at Front of the Pack with quantity in parenthesis:

2011 S2 Ultegra 61cm (1)
2012 P2 Ultegra 48cm (1)
2012 R3 Rival 54cm (2)
2012 R3 Rival 56cm (2)
2012 R3 Rival 58cm (1)
2012 RS Rival 58cm (1)
2012 RS Rival 61cm (1)
2012 S5 Rival 56cm (1)
2012 S5 Team Ultegra 56cm (1)

-Darrell

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a qualifying purchase in process right now with Bike Authority in Cleveland. Anyone wanting to share the deal with me would need to buy and take delivery pretty much by the end of this week, so this is a last minute hail mary, but if you're interested PM me ASAP.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [NotYoMama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for someone to split the deal with in Columbus, GA. The bike shop is:

Ride on Bikes
1306 Broadway
Columbus, GA 31901

They still have a pretty good stock of bikes. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested!

Thanks,

Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm in Houston and interested but i am a little; no wait; a lot foggy on the details. I was looking at used P2's in the $1500.00 range but of course would prefer new.

Thanks,
Jones
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [RustyJones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know of shops that will ship to 1 of the buying partners. I am in Boise, Idaho and have not found a partner to go in on the deal. If someones shop will ship it might get some more action. I want a p2 in a 54 and time is running out. Thanks Jerry.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Turf Dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Turf Dude wrote:
Does anyone know of shops that will ship to 1 of the buying partners. I am in Boise, Idaho and have not found a partner to go in on the deal. If someones shop will ship it might get some more action. I want a p2 in a 54 and time is running out. Thanks Jerry.
I believe the dealer agreements require local pickup. Only thing I can think of would be pay te other person to buy it and ship to you but then you might lose the warranty?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm in Western Montana and looking to capitalize on the deal. Private message me and we can work something out I think. Thanks.

BSG
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in Los Angeles and looking to partner before the deal expires Jan 31. I can do pick up in LA area or SF area.
Thanks and hope to find someone for this. ER
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [EBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a partner near Louisville, KY...shop would be Clarksville Schwinn & Fitness across the river in IN.

Pain heals,
Chicks dig scars,
Glory lasts forever.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [BigSkyGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big sky guy. It is not letting me pm for some reason. You can reach me at swccturf@yahoo.com Thanks Jerry
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [EBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a 58cm S5 with Rival. If you know of anybody in LA that has one I would be in.
Last I checked Nytro in Encinitas had one but I don't know if you are willing to go that far or they have what you are looking for.
I am North of LA in Ventura County.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [JHawk400] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JHawk400 wrote:
Have a P2 on reserve in North Kansas City area. Looking for a partner. PM if interested.

I would be all over this, but The p2 58 is sold out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I'm not sure what is up with that. I just sent an email to you. If you don't receive it, let me know and I can send another. Thanks!

BSG
Quote Reply

Prev Next