Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Nitrox73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guess I should add, I bought mine from Grey Goat Sports in Indy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok the deal is that all the P3's that were available for the sale aren't anymore. I just talked to the shop I'm ordering mine from and that's what they told me. So I'm ordering a P2 Ultegra and adding some race wheels with the $$ I saved instead of buying the P3.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [rnner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If that's the case then they changed it this week and I apologize. I had money put back for a new bike (have been waiting for my surgeon to finally release me) and this sale 'paid for' wheels and upgrading the groupset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's where I ordered mine from! Just spoke with them and put the deposit down.

Nitrox73 wrote:
Guess I should add, I bought mine from Grey Goat Sports in Indy.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mjdwyer23 wrote:
Has anyone gotten an s5 through this deal? Is it only 2011 bikes?

I picked up an S5 Rival this week on the deal. I'm up in Canada and purchased it at BowCycle.

From what I've heard from the dealers, Cervelo's inventories are pretty much down to nothing for January now. Originally I was after an S2, but availability changed from January to March, literally overnight late last week. Its pretty much the same situation with all the other models other than the S5 VWD I believe. Thats not to say that dealers won't have additional inventory available in the next couple weeks, as already scheduled shipments are probably still on their way in, but now that its half way through January any bikes that would have to be ordered from Cervelo probably won't qualify for the deal.

Anyways, the moral of the story is that if anyone has their eye on a bike and knows there is one available at their dealer shouldn't wait around to pull the trigger because once its gone, its probably gone until after the deal expires.

Raf
http://www.shutuplegs.org
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [raflopez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone in San Francisco up for this deal? I've been calling stores and they don't have S5s. But if someone is looking for a P2 they have plenty of them.
Let me know if interested. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [tricop503] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in the St. Louis area. I'm ready to pull the trigger on a P2, but need someone to partner with.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [shut_up_kenny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhh! Kenny! I already bought a bike. Sorry brother. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [tricop503] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone looking for a bike around Chicago. I have some leads of Cervelos that are available, or will be within the next two weeks. Let me know model/size and let's see if this works out.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Zeus78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi "Zeus78",

I am next week in Chicago and would be glad to buy a S5 Team Ultegra. If you know a shop that has yours and mine, please let me know at: chris dot ter dot horst @gmail.com

Best, Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Christh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With the wife's approval, support, and encouragement (guess we know who holds the purse strings) I went for it on the P2 at Fresh Bikes in Bethesda. Can't wait. Awesome staff (props to Paul). Now I've got an '08 Soloist to say good bye to.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [DCHJ9281] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi-- i already bought a Cervelo at High Gear Cyclery in milburn. let me know if you want to split the $2000 (you would have to buy it at High Gear, as I think you know). Time is getting short--I was going to get another for myself but they dont have any more 51cms unless i spend ~6k which is not happening.

Many thanks

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [archer93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi-- I have already bought a bike at high gear cyclery in millburn nj...would split the $2000 if you are interested. Recommend you calll them direct to make sure that they have your size/model first.

Thanks

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike World
418 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, TEXAS 78232
210-892-0123
www.bikeworld.com

Current Inventory for Cervelo deal:

P2 Ultegra Size 51 qty 3
P2 Ultegra Size 54 qty 1
P2 Ultegra Size 56 qty 3

R3 Team Ultegra Size 54 qty 2
R3 Team Ultegra Size 56 qty 1
R3 Team ultegra Size 58 qty 2

RS Rival Size 61 qty 1
RS Rival Size XS qty 1

S2 Rival Size 54 qty 1
S2 Rival Size 56 qty 1
S2 Rival Size 58 qty 1

S5 Rival Size 51 qty 1
S5 Rival Size 56 qty 1
S5 Rival Size 58 qty 1
S5 Team Ultegra Size 56 qty 1
S5 Team Ultegra DI2 Size 54 qty 2
S5 Team Ultegra DI2 Size 56 qty 1

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Zeus78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Zeus, I am in Chicago and the market as well, what are you looking to buy and what size, I too know a few places that have limited stock, let me know...
Quote Reply
BALTIMORE [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a friend looking for a partner for a cervelo dealer in Baltimore. Anyone in the Balt/Wash area still looking for someone?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [lopezlapaz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in San Francisco and am interested in an R3 - please reply!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [bthayer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in Sacramento if you can come out here. There is cervelo shops in Davis and Folsom.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [lopezlapaz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in Sacramento if you can come out here. There is cervelo shops in Davis and Folsom.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [archer93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for someone to partner with in the NYC area. I can travel to North Jersey or Long Island as well. Trying to get a 54 P2 or P3. Please let me know if interested
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [robb6876] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a couple leads, anyone want to come to Wilmington, DE? Tax free, and Bike Boutique has plenty.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mjdwyer23- been trying to repond but for some reason it wont let me respond directly. High Road Cycles will match you up with others who are looking to take part in the STR deal. Give us a call today and we'll set you up - 610-687-1111 We open at 11am
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [HighRoadCycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a couple of 54cm p3's, and someone who will ship.....any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [HighRoadCycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I called the 215 number and spoke wth someone today. hope to be set up this weekend!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [topcatus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Topcatus,

If you are still looking for a partner I am in Redondo Beach and looking for someone to go in on the $2000 deal. I am looking for an R3 or an S2.
Quote Reply

Prev Next