Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [JKinGA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i was going to use Atlanta Cycling but they are checking on inventory. e-mail me at cheahweneu(at)gmail.com to sync up.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [penyu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I have to get rid of the Felt before I bring in the S2. If I'm lucky, I'll make it before the deal closes out. I think Boki is ready to team up now, and already provided his e-mail. Let me know if Atlanta Cycles works out for you.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [rmhick2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rmhick2 - PMed.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [TimD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Contacted my lbs and they said they were not participating do to low inventory and lack of communication with the manufacturer.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [JKinGA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I called shop in Montgomery, AL and they are willing to make a deal. They said they found somebody who will partner with me. Today on my way back to Florida (from ATL) I'll go via Montgomery and hopefully seal the deal. I will let you know what happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My name is Josh, I live in the DFW area, I am looking for someone to join in on this program with. I am going to be getting my bike from RBM. This is really too good of a deal to pass up! Anyone please help a fellow triathlete out!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Cmikul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really? So add Bicycle World in Houston to the "not participating" list(?). Too bad. That's where I would've bought mine.
Last edited by: TimD: Jan 3, 12 13:28
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [boki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
South Florida anyone? I've got a shop in Davie that's accepting the offer, Alex's Pro Bike Shop and they've got mine in stock. Let me know what you're looking for and I can find out if they have it for you.

If you're gonna do something tonight that you'll regret in the morning...sleep late.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i did find a participating dealer in Houston that would do the deal ....just need a partner....tapping toes.

Limited to in stock bikes only

Actually 2 out of the 3 dealers in Houston are participating.
Last edited by: Cmikul: Jan 3, 12 13:06
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Cmikul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in charleston, sc .. anyone in the carolinas?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [bt3428] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you still looking for someone to pair up with in Raleigh?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [NFACTOR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like we will be seeing you Friday morning to pick up our P3 & P2, was the photo taken near the shop?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [kmcolli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbtripp5485 - I couldn't respond to your PM, but yes am still in the market in Raleigh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought a P3 from Hawley's Bicycle World in Fayetteville, NC, if anyone in that area would like to split the $2000.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Jsbean18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jsbean18 wrote:
My name is Josh, I live in the DFW area, I am looking for someone to join in on this program with. I am going to be getting my bike from RBM. This is really too good of a deal to pass up! Anyone please help a fellow triathlete out!

I'm interested. email me @ sirq1@yahoo.com

Qualen
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [kamakazitp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Looking to take advantage of the Cervelo Share the Ride deal. I'm in the Bay Area, but willing to travel somewhat :)

Taylor
Lortaysmith@gmail.com
Last edited by: lortaysmith: Jan 3, 12 23:47
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [lortaysmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 One question,.. but the promotion is available only on the 2012 models or the 2011 in stock are into too ?
I ask because I have bought a 2011 P2 with some discount .
Do you think that I could be in ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for a S5 team, 54 , any build except Di2. Will partner with anyone if the shop has what you want and I want. pm me.

** Just closed the deal. Thanks. **
Last edited by: colorchange: Jan 4, 12 11:29
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Mark.M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you ever find a bike or dealer?
is there a shop close to you?
i'm in columbus, oh and looking at getting an S5.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [GiGGi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People have been saying different things, and I think the bike shops can individually choose the rules. However, on the Cervelo website it clearly states that the bike has to be instock or AVAILABLE. This is why it is frustrating to see people keep saying that it has to be instock, because that means the LBS is making up new rules to move their old product. According to Cervelo if it is "available" (which order bikes clearly are) then it applies. The second stipulation that applies to your question is the year model, which I think doesn't matter, as long as it is instock or available. Thirdly, it depends on when you purchased the P2. Also, the discount applies to the "list price". So if your P2 was discounted already, then you could score some more discount, but not more than $1,000 off the top of the "list price".

Hope that helps! I guess in the end, the LBS makes the rules though.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [lortaysmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a partner to go in on the deal in southeastern Virginia
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why not just make it $1000 off a single bike..
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is your friend still looking? i just emailed them(two wheel tango) tonight to see if they can help me.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My friend and I are in but we need someone to pay for the bikes in person at bikesale.com near Seattle. We are on a military base in Okinawa, Japan and they are telling me that Cervelo won't let me ship it unless you pay at the store in person. Email me at cww180@hotmail.com if you know anyone.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found a partner and am picking up an R5 tomorrow. Thanks
Quote Reply

Prev Next