Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello, i am about to pull the trigger on a P3 at SBR in New York City. anybody interested in joining me to take advantage of this
update: deal done thanks dave !
Last edited by: chumchum: Dec 30, 11 22:04
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [metcalf34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I went to Montgomery Multisport today and my P3 is ordered! I need someone to complete my deal! It comes with a Free bike fit and they are great guys! This is a great Triathlon Store also!

Montgomery is not a bad drive from Atlanta, North Florida, Birmingham, etc! Come on guys!  

The stores number is 334-356-7271 ask for Adam.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jon,

I am also interested in getting the 51" P3 at Ridgewood Cycle NJ, maybe we can share the incentive. Drew is off until next week, but we can talk to Elliot. I will call them tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ronnie
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [RKPSUTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you guys go to Ride On bikes on Woodruff Rd they can help pair you up with a friend. I pulled the trigger today.

I am not associated with the shop. I went in for a test ride after prearranging it via email. Great guys, easy to deal with and a smoking bike deal.

Mark
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [jewman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im in Toronto and will be ready to buy next week ... PM me if you're interested in joining in
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Playitcool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Lansing, Michigan. Looking to purchase next week. Please PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come on Alabama, Georgia, Florida!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Need a partner in madison wi
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [treis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pelaton.....got your PM. Can't PM because I do not have enough posts. I appreciate the offer, but located another local guy on these forums and bought bikes at On On Tri in Greenville yesterday. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well I got a dealer in Birmingham, AL that could do the deal! I am very happy! I pick up the bike Monday!

What a deal! I am saving over a $1000 on the bike I want and I am getting a free fit! Life is good!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [treis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
treis - are you still looking for somebody in madison?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [joelrc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am looking for a partner in the Atlanta area. Hopefully we can lock this down in the next week or so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Vancouver, BC - PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [sake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm in central FL. also looking to get in on this deal if we can find some 2011's. I'm too new to PM I think.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Lukasz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vandave - Email me at Lukasz.n@hotmail.com
Not allowed to send private messages.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kamakazi and Loppin. I am new to ST so I can't send PM's at the moment. I am in Marin and just bought an S5 from City Cycles in San Anselmo (now Corte Madera after the move). I have the certificate in hand, so if one of you are still in the market for a Cervelo, let me know . PS love the bike, now I just have to get fast enough to deserve it!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Qualen [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just pulled the trigger on a 2012 P2. Two LBSs in CNY said this is limited to in-stock bikes only. Both shops not happy to have this program 'sprung' on them.
Both shops used the same words.
I'd move quicker than later if you are interested. I got the last 51cm and my friend the last 61 cm. Ordering one supposedly isn't an option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm new to Slowtwitch. I'll be on my way from Florida to Georgia and back in next two days so, I can make a detour to Montgomery, AL and make the deal happen if you are still looking for a friend. I'm looking for P3 2012 Ultegra. I will call the Montgomery Multisport and see what we can do. I can be reached on 3coach@gmail.com.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [boki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boki wrote:
Hi, I'm new to Slowtwitch. I'll be on my way from Florida to Georgia and back in next two days so, I can make a detour to Montgomery, AL and make the deal happen if you are still looking for a friend. I'm looking for P3 2012 Ultegra. I will call the Montgomery Multisport and see what we can do. I can be reached on 3coach@gmail.com.
OK. I just saw that metcalf34 got his deal done. If somebody wants to make a deal, I live in Central Florida. I'll be in South Atlanta, GA area on Monday and Tuesday. So, anybody - South of Atlanta, Georgia, Alabama, Central Florida... I can be reached on 3coach@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [penyu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trying to get out of a Felt B16, so I can hopefully move on to an S2. What shop in ATL are you going through?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Lukasz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also in Vancouver if you're still looking for someone to partner with.

PM me if still looking

In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [joelrc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
joelrc wrote:
treis - are you still looking for somebody in madison?

10-4 could you pm me your email address. i'm not able to respond to your message since i'm new to the board
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a partner in the Jersey Shore area; I already have money down on a Cervelo with Brielle Cyclery. PM or respond if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Swordsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No private messaging from me. e-mail me at swordsjo@hotmail.com if you are in mid Michigan and would like to take advantage of this deal.
Quote Reply

Prev Next