Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Mark.M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just purchased a Cervelo P2 from Hawley's bike shop in Fayetteville, NC. Actually, bought it a little over a week ago. Anyways, if anyone is looking to get a Cervelo in the area, hit me up! Would love to split the $2000 off!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [NFACTOR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The model is included ??? ;)

NFACTOR wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dallas, Texas - contact me at tr3vino@hotmail.com (I just signed on so I don't think the PM works for me yet)
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [wolfgame] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wolfgame wrote:
First post....looking to buy a bike and looking around for people somewhere near Greenville, South Carolina to go in on this deal.

Wolfgame...hit me up at RKornackiFTG@gmail.com (can't PM because I haven't posted enough?). I'm in Greenville, SC as well and we can get together on this deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for a friend in Philly, PA to share this deal. Probably looking to purchase at Cadence since I bought my R3 there and live in the city.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [KCC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a friend looking for an RS in SE Michigan, of course then he will be looking for a Friend who is buying a bike.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Davhamm
I have someone that is joining me for the Cervelo deal. Another interested party contacted me (Cory) and I referred him to Fraser Bike (Ron or Chris). They can put you together for the deal. Number is 586 294 4070. chrisgoddard @fraserbicycle.com. They have a lot of stock and were able to ge me a P3 size that was not in their stock to pull together my deal.
Best of Luck
Kraig
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [TimD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Houston, Tx won't be buying till the 1/31/12 deadline.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Cmikul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking to buy a P3 in Montgomery, AL and need a friend! Found this forum from BT!

Let me know!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [KCC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KCC wrote:
Davhamm
I have someone that is joining me for the Cervelo deal. Another interested party contacted me (Cory) and I referred him to Fraser Bike (Ron or Chris). They can put you together for the deal. Number is 586 294 4070. chrisgoddard @fraserbicycle.com. They have a lot of stock and were able to ge me a P3 size that was not in their stock to pull together my deal.
Best of Luck
Kraig

Thanks I'll let him know. I think he was leaning toward two wheel tango, to many stories of Nickle and diming at Frazier. Plus tango is closer to him.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the Seattle area. Looking for someone to pair up with on this. You can respond here or ping me at troyinseattle@gmail.com. Likely looking for a 58 P2. If any dealer in Seattle area is pairing folks up, please let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [srcpo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to get me a Cervelo P2 I'm in york pa 717-801-8178 name is Serge get to me ASAP and its better to text me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're in Honolulu, Hawaii, Island Triathlon & Bike has a pretty good selection and I know that they are participating as I just finished up printing up a bunch of in store promo material for this special.

Great deals await!

Tai
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Cmikul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll respond to your post...but this is open to anyone in Houston area. My buddy (not on ST) just bought a P3 from Bike Lane in The Woodlands, just north of Houston. I have no clue what they have in stock...but he bought his bike on Dec 17th so it qualifies. Just need to find another person who will buy a Cervelo from the same store. Google "Bike Lane The Woodlands" or call them at (936) 321-zero two zero zero

If you find a bike up there, pm me and I'll connect you with him...he's also searching for possible buyers so let me know soon.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in this deal around the Cinci area.

Thanks,
Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [sharfman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sharfman wrote:
I am interested in this deal around the Cinci area.

Thanks,
Eric

I sent you a pm.....If you didnt get it let me know your email.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [metcalf34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM. I am in Montgomery, AL as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [azoth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in buying one from Ridgewood Cycles in Ridgewood, NJ.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by AndyF [ In reply to ]
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [AndyF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought a P2 and the components are exactly what the website specifies...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunrise Tri
West Babylon, NY

We currently have 59 bikes in stock that qualify.
P2's, P3's, RS's, R3's, S2's and S5's

If you are in the area or interested in our "Travel & Fit" program please give us a call to check size availability. 800 924-5304

https://shop.sunrisetri.com/display/5495

Thank you Slowman!

Frank Totino
Sunrise Tri
520 Sunrise Highway
W. Babylon, NY 11704
http://www.sunrisetri.com
800 9-BIKE-04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in buying an S2 or S5 and I'm located in Des Moines, Iowa. Any other Iowans in the mix?

Thanks!

- josh

@joshcowman
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [jmc17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Josh,
A buddy of mine has a S5 on order in Kansas City, would you consider making the drive down to purchase your bike?

His is already a done deal.

Let me know.

cam2win@yahoo.com

Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a heads up, my local shop has declared "No more deals" and they are choosing not to participate any longer in the $2000 off deal.

If your thinking about jumping on this deal, you might want to act sooner than later, just in case more dealer decide to opt out.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [MI TRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MI TRI wrote:
Just a heads up, my local shop has declared "No more deals" and they are choosing not to participate any longer in the $2000 off deal.

If your thinking about jumping on this deal, you might want to act sooner than later, just in case more dealer decide to opt out.

Who is your local dealer?

Just Triing
Quote Reply

Prev Next