Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$99 Fixed gear bike in tons of sizes on bonktown right now. 17minute left.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robgray wrote:
MKirk wrote:
anyone come across any good deals on Louis Garneau clothing? I'm in the mood to pick up a new cycling kit....bibs, ss/ls jersey, winter jacket, maybe some tights. Corsa or Mondo line.

Thanks

yip LG stuff 30% off at http://www.nl4s.com/...n-Clothing-s/428.htm

DAMN!!
Just saw these on Bonktown - LG Corsa mens Bib shorts - $89.99 - 60% off
missed out on the size larges. Hopefully they'll come back on again
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [hardidu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hardidu wrote:
STMEN20120131 for www.desotosport.com 20% off one purchase.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Ordered the Forza trisuit with skin coolers - hopefully will stand me to good stead for the Abu Dhabi triathlon :)

--
Those who are slower than me suck.
Those who are faster than me dope
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bonktown: LG Corsa shorts $78 - 13more minutes!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [work2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
work2tri wrote:
Bonktown: LG Corsa shorts $78 - 13more minutes!

saw that.....but I'm a bib wearer. I did grab a Corsa jersey for 60% off on Bonktown earlier today and then saw Amazon had a lot of stuff at 40% off so I picked up a pair for Corsa bibs, Mondo bibs and an ECS LS jersey - will try and piece together two kits over the winter.

So......I'll still be on the lookout for a SS Mondo jersey, LS Corsa jersey, Massimo 2 jacket and some winter bibs (any brand) at discount - Amazon has some of these at about 10% off.....but I'm holding out for higher discounts :)

Thanks
.....hey, can I get Gearscan on my Android phone?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [ziptied] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ziptied wrote:
TriFla wrote:
ziptied wrote:
VanDrunken wrote:
I just bought an Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit for $223 with code C-LTFMAG and free shipping.

62% off!

From...?

You can only by from Xterrawetsuits.com They don't sell through retail. That is a steal! I paid $299 for mine and that was a deal. They generally don't discount the Vectors and Vendettas much.

I figured that out shortly after I made the post, and made a purchase myself. Big thanks for the heads up!

My pleasure...glad it helped. I have been waiting for a better deal than 50% off for a while now and this is the best I have seen in the last 4 months.

Also, I purcahsed an AeroJacket disc cover from wheelbuilder.com at 22% off. This is the first time I have seen them go on sale.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [VanDrunken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Realcyclist.com has a sort of Cyber Tuesday happening. There are a couple of incredibly discounted front bike lights.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [dindu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone tried to Vortex Wetsuit? I have the vector pro sleeveless right now looking at getting a fullsuit.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the majority of us spent more than we budgeted on good deals. The bills are still going to be due at the start of the month for most people still. It might be a good idea to get a payday cash advance cash loan this year to help with the bills. It will guard your credit and keep the power on. For more information, go to: https://personalmoneynetwork.com/payday-loans/.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [bereshianL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bereshianL wrote:
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the majority of us spent more than we budgeted on good deals. The bills are still going to be due at the start of the month for most people still. It might be a good idea to get a payday cash advance cash loan this year to help with the bills. It will guard your credit and keep the power on. For more information, go to: https://personalmoneynetwork.com/payday-loans/.

this is a joke, no? those things are notorious for having effective APR > 25%. My credit card doesn't even charge that much...
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cfundako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SportsBasement has great customer service

Ordered Desoto Large Blue 400 mile shorts, did not have any in stock even though website said differently.
Called them and they also have a store besides online sales.
Since they had the black large in stock they gave me the same 71.00 per pair
And then since they did not have the color I wanted they took another 20% off costing me $56 for each

Wow that is amazing. Great customer service from Amy and others.

chris

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not BF/CM anymore, but the Zoot Ultra Men's Tri Race Suit (in Blue) is on Lightning Deal on Amazon until 5pm PST for $89.99. Filter by Sports deals if you don't see it.

http://www.amazon.com/...94902&pf_rd_i=20

Disclosure: I work for Amazon but had nothing to do with this deal and just saw it perusing the site.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For folks in Raleigh, NC Trysports has great deals on their stuff right now. About half of the stuff in-store is 50% off at the moment as they transition from being a triathlon store to a running/fitness gear store. I figured people might talk about the demise of the tri segment of the store so I put this in its own thread...

I tweet!

Quote Reply

Prev Next