Hunter Lee Robinson
Daphne, AL Zip
To find a career in which I can best use my interests and abilities to benefit my employer and become the best employee possible.
Institution/City/State Degree Year Graduated
-Rend Lake College, Ina, IL A.S & A.A. 2006
-Belhaven University, Jackson, MS B.S., Business Administration 2008
Presidential Scholar 2007-2008
NAIA Academic All American 2006
Dean’s List 2004-2006
Presidential Scholar Recipient in 2003 totaling $60,000 in scholarships over four years
2008 to Present
-Crimson Shipping Co. – Ocean Break Bulk Shipper (a division of Cooper/T. Smith)
- Receive cargo from rail, trucks, and barges and organize the storage of material on hand.
- Tally all cargo sent to vessel by count and tonnage, and keep a running inventory; communicate with operations personnel any problems and/or discrepancies prior to unloading cargo.
- Supervise forklift operators during loading of vessel to keep the integrity of hold, inventory, or other vessel’s cargo secure.
- Coordinate communication between operations, terminal manager, and dock labor.
- Generate bills of lading, riders and dimension recaps according to customer’s instructions.
- Generate invoices by voyage and bill customers for ocean freight and terminal charges.
- Book cargo by commodity type, as freighted and assign to corresponding voyages by load port.
Assistant Operations Manager
- Manage bookings and cargo movement through the Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command.
- Log dock receipts daily and recap all cargo received; post all tally receipts to manual inventory records.
- Create daily updates on booking lists, future vessels, shipments and any future cargo that require special handling and/or equipment.
- Continuation of all of my duties as Assistant Operations Manager as well as:
- Supervise the handling and distribution of all documentation duties.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers, freight forwarders and agents to provide load/discharge planning and documentation.
- Provide customer service and resolve issues with invoicing, documentation, booking requests, and voyage scheduling.
- Coordinate with customers, the arrival of their cargo to our facility and subsequent shipment to port of rest to align with the needs of their projects.
The spacing is a little messed up from the copy and paste, but I believe you have the idea.
Thank you for the help!
Sponsored by: http://www.92fifty.com