Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here.
Quote | Reply
Last year I got some great deals between now and the end of the year. It sure would be nice to do the same this year.
Last edited by: imsparticus: Nov 16, 11 4:33
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There should be good deals online on Friday but look for more on "Cyber Monday."

Jordan Jones | Former Pro | Founder/Owner Powder7.com Ski Shop | AthleteBloodTest.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" deals here. [jordanjones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I edited my post accordingly.

60% off Xterra Wetsuits. http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/index.php/fall-2011/
Last edited by: imsparticus: Nov 16, 11 4:40
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, such as ebikestop's 25% off Sram quarq

if anyone knows of a shop blowing out rear hubs, let me know
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
yeah, such as ebikestop's 25% off Sram quarq

if anyone knows of a shop blowing out rear hubs, let me know

how do you get that deal? oops...I guess you mean this happened last year :(
jamie
Last edited by: JamieJ: Nov 16, 11 13:09
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump.

I have an itchy credit card finger.

jamie
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [JamieJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone tried to Vortex Wetsuit? I have the vector pro sleeveless right now looking at getting a fullsuit.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [njsurfer85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just curious about what your thoughts are on the sleeveless suit. I've been thinking about getting one since it's a good deal. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Neat seats. These are awesome 50% off for the sweat seat covers normally $50 now $25. Cyber is the code. i think it is good until 11.21. not affiliated just think it is a great product for not trashing up the vehicle!

http://www.igoactive.com/index.php?page=home
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [iurnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but they get half of that back with $12 ground shipping....that was enough for me to not order...that sucks because I would like one of those
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Bryan0721] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have enjoyed the vector pro. I have wore it for 2 seasons and usually swim the 1500 in 18's to low 20 depending on the course. I bought it orginally because I swam my whole life and wanted the shoulder flexiblity. Its a good suit but sometimes when the water is cold I would like long sleeves. Plus long sleeves are faster.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [iurnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, my wife will love the pink one.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
djciii wrote:
Yeah, but they get half of that back with $12 ground shipping....that was enough for me to not order...that sucks because I would like one of those

I just ordered 2 covers.

I know that they would get a deeper discount with UPS, but UPS Ground was $16 for shipment. In checking what it would cost to ship UPS from Austin to NY, it comes $12. So they are only *making* a couple of dollars on shipping.

Still a pretty decent discount, and thank you to the poster that posted it.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [mikeran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mikeran wrote:
Thanks, my wife will love the pink one.

I'm sure she will ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [justkeepedaling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anybody else notice the cameltoe on the chick on the xterra suit someone posted a link for. Oh my!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.cyclingtechnology.com is doing 15% off everything with the promocode 'loseweight'
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [mambocat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wiggle.co.uk has some superb deals on Zipps.. 30%+ discounts. Just picked up a pair of 808 firecrest tubulars for ¢G1216 including worldwide shipping..

Google "wiggle vouchers" for additional discounts, i got an extra ¢G100 discount with the voucher 'UK100', but think it might have just expired. They have other discount vouchers listed on their site..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. Emails of specials are surely coming by now?!?!?!?

Jamie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
50% off Brooks Running Shoes, use code BROOKSBUZZ

Redeem Coupon Code: BROOKSBUZZ
at www.BrooksRunning.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [kirkjw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BROOKSBUZZ did not work.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [hwangnyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like it only works for the Glycerin 8.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [njsurfer85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
njsurfer85 wrote:
Has anyone tried to Vortex Wetsuit? I have the vector pro sleeveless right now looking at getting a fullsuit.

Very fragile suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will I be able to get deal on a Cervelo PX on black friday?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Flaswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tried on launches - does not work...

==================
Ditch the carbage - Go keto!
Quote Reply

Prev Next