Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Cervelo P3 alu frameset (52cm) or P2C (51cm)
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to do a "budget" time trial build over the winter, so I'm hoping to find a good condition P3 aluminium size 52cm frameset (700 wheel frame) or a P2C (51cm) for a reasonable price. Seller must be willing to ship to Canada.

cheers.

Last edited by: bonesbrigade: Jan 7, 12 8:57
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cervelo P3 aluminum frameset (51cm) [bonesbrigade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - still looking.

I am trying to do the same thing - build a nice aero bike on a budget. (I need a different size) So, I exercised a bit of Google-fu for you, and found this:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2784612309.html

It is not mine, and I have no idea who the seller is, or whether they would do a long distance deal.

Also, I am pretty sure that the 700c P3 alloy in the smallest size is a 52.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cervelo P3 aluminum frameset (51cm) [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks a lot! I sent him an email. I think you are right about this frame not coming in a 51cm and 700 wheels.

cheers.

bump

Bump

I have a 2009 p2c 51cm in perfect condition as it was only ridden a few hundred miles and I then realized I need a 54cm. I have frame, forks, headset and post.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cervelo P3 alu frameset (52cm) or P2C (51cm) [Biertuempfel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price?

$900/obo
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cervelo P3 alu frameset (52cm) or P2C (51cm) [Biertuempfel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks - I'm hoping to get one in the $700 range.

There must be someone looking to make a big leap to the P5!

I'm actually curious to see what will happen to the used values of the P2, P3, and P4s coupled with the $1,000 discount program.

i got a P2sl for 450 shipped two months ago...
best of luck - there are good deals out there.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cervelo P3 alu frameset (52cm) or P2C (51cm) [bonesbrigade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a P2C size 51 that I will let go for $750 (shipped) or a complete bike for $1300(shipped). If you get the whole bike I will throw in NEW Ultegra 165mm cranks. The bike has a lot of miles on it but it has no cracks. Normal were and tear scuff marks. The only reason I am selling it is because I got a new P3. I can give some pics if you give me your email.

Hugh
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cervelo P3 alu frameset (52cm) or P2C (51cm) [hidayanra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hidayanra wrote:
i got a P2sl for 450 shipped two months ago...
best of luck - there are good deals out there.

Yeah, I've had a couple of people offer me a P2SL, but I already own a soloist team (currently set up as a road bike), which has similar drag numbers. I'm hoping to not have to change that bike into tri configuration and keep it as a back-up roadie.

Interested! What are the specs on the complete? PM would be better.

cheers.

Found a P2C! Great deal - thanks Humanator.