Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Mount Like SRM Mount??
Quote | Reply
Has anyone ever seen the below mount for a road bike? I have been able to use the Forerunner 205/305 mount on there as well as the Garmin 1/4 turn mount. I really like this mount as you don't have to keep the computer on the stem and you can put it out in front like the SRM mount. That is the one thing I was worried about when switching from the SRM to Garmin 800. I have a way to get some if anyone is interested in one of these. They come in black and white. If there ends up being a huge interest or if Dan/Jordan feels this needs to be moved the classifieds feel free to move it. It is more of just a general question if anyone else has seen this style of mount or not, and if not then I wouldn't mind helping people out by getting them one.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Mount Like SRM Mount?? [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Mount Like SRM Mount?? [goodboyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I can definitely do a lot better than that price.........But I had just never seen one on a road bike in the US, I primarily ride overseas so was just wondering if they are out there in the US or not. I know that is one thing that people like so much about the SRM is the computer mount, so this is the alternative.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply